• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

AC Milan and Chelsea have both expressed significant interest in acquiring Gift Orban. While the terms with the player are agreeable, we're still deliberating on whether to proceed with the deal, given his popularity within the club's hierarchy — a likelihood that's heightened. Additionally, we're actively considering alternatives for the same position, particularly two other players whom we're very enthusiastic about for the forward role; however, it's worth noting that these alternatives might come with higher transfer fees compared to Orban.

Navigating player departures is proving to be a challenge, as there's substantial interest in our players. However, the transfer fees being offered are falling short of the club's expectations, particularly in cases where Daniel Levy is involved, or players themselves are not inclined towards a move.

WLB

What a surprise, Chelsea showing interest in Orban. Yep can see them steaming in and him spending the season out on loan

AC Milan and Chelsea have both expressed significant interest in acquiring Gift Orban. While the terms with the player are agreeable, we're still deliberating on whether to proceed with the deal, given his popularity within the club's hierarchy — a likelihood that's heightened. Additionally, we're actively considering alternatives for the same position, particularly two other players whom we're very enthusiastic about for the forward role; however, it's worth noting that these alternatives might come with higher transfer fees compared to Orban.

Navigating player departures is proving to be a challenge, as there's substantial interest in our players. However, the transfer fees being offered are falling short of the club's expectations, particularly in cases where Daniel Levy is involved, or players themselves are not inclined towards a move.

WLB

So now he's itk on what milan and chelsea are after?

Would be a good fit IMO
Again would need to step up, but has the right profile and style of play
Another who plays last man
A genuine 9 shall we say
On the shoulder type
Imagine a haaland but not a unit and not as elite
Quick and sharp is the way I’d describe him
Aubemeyang is probably a style comparison. Good Aubemeyang
Will he step up… I think he could
He has managed his career well so far

D1 on COYS:

Told v quiet we are struggling to move players out and Daniel does not want to spend what we do not receive first which makes me think the maddison , vdv buys was the kane money

told most likely is another center half over a forward , they like orban and are monitoring but no more than 50/50 chance of a deal , center half more likely

D1 on COYS:

Told v quiet we are struggling to move players out and Daniel does not want to spend what we do not receive first which makes me think the maddison , vdv buys was the kane money

Postecoglou literally said this himself two weeks ago (11 August), so it's hardly news

"I don’t think there’s a like-for-like replacement for Harry. We’ve been planning for this for a while to be fair. It doesn’t take too much investigative work to know that this was going to happen. Our business up to now reflects that"

dragon1

Daniel is more sensitive over wages than transfer fees

incomings will depend heavily on shifting Tanguy who is on 200k a week , Loris 100k and Sanchez 80k a week

get movement on them then we may have one or max two buys

dragon1

Daniel is more sensitive over wages than transfer fees

incomings will depend heavily on shifting Tanguy who is on 200k a week , Loris 100k and Sanchez 80k a week

get movement on them then we may have one or max two buys

Still not buying that we gave ndombele the same wages as kane and more than son. I know it's what is reported. Just find it unbelievable. He was on less than 20k at lyon.

D1 on COYS:

told most likely is another center half over a forward , they like orban and are monitoring but no more than 50/50 chance of a deal , center half more likely
To be honest I've been confused as to why anyone has been thinking anything else this summer.

Back