• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Rumours up here we are looking at Matt o'riley, who is Danish apparently, and Brighton and some Spanish team have had offers rebuffed.
Probably gonad*s but thought I'd throw it in.

Rumours up here we are looking at Matt o'riley, who is Danish apparently, and Brighton and some Spanish team have had offers rebuffed.
Probably gonad*s but thought I'd throw it in.
He's English, but plays for Denmark through one of his parents, mother I'd assume with that name. Was hoping he was Irish when I first seen him.
Don't watch much Scottish football but when I do it's Celtic and he has stood out any time I've seen them. If I was to take a player from Scotland it would most likely be him.

Believe he'd qualify as home grown too.

He's English, but plays for Denmark through one of his parents, mother I'd assume with that name. Was hoping he was Irish when I first seen him.
Don't watch much Scottish football but when I do it's Celtic and he has stood out any time I've seen them. If I was to take a player from Scotland it would most likely be him.

Believe he'd qualify as home grown too.
Yeah he starts sat Fulham and I know of him coming though at MK Dons
My mate who is a ST holder there raved about him but he left quickly IIRC
Big guy too

Apparntly Athletico offered 20 mill in January so more likely they wont sell for less than 30 mill considering Tearney went for 25 mill a few years back to some bottler team from London.

So i was having a quick nose over at SC and they were talking about Conor Gallagher, one of their posters replied with “have we even been linked to him?” To which another poster replied “a few journos and Romano”. The best bit was a reply from another poster who said “One of our own ITK’s confirmed it who is more reliable than them”. It made me chuckle.

So i was having a quick nose over at SC and they were talking about Conor Gallagher, one of their posters replied with “have we even been linked to him?” To which another poster replied “a few journos and Romano”. The best bit was a reply from another poster who said “One of our own ITK’s confirmed it who is more reliable than them”. It made me chuckle.

The blind leading the blind over on there. I swear they must all be kids.

Back