• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Wish they'd start cranking out some nonsense about Gallagher moving to us. I don't think there's any chance it'll happen but maybe the ITK Global Influencers can tip the balance with a bout of fevered speculation.

Wish they'd start cranking out some nonsense about Gallagher moving to us. I don't think there's any chance it'll happen but maybe the ITK Global Influencers can tip the balance with a bout of fevered speculation.
It's been said Chelsea want 45 plus addons!! So we are making them sweat and seeing if they come back closer the deadline.

ITK is now dead, the Werner transfer is the final nail in the coffin. They blag it every window and people lap it up.

ITK is now dead, the Werner transfer is the final nail in the coffin. They blag it every window and people lap it up.

Just wait until you hear about Santa!*

*My point being that it's not news that there's a lot of folk on the internet pretending to know stuff, it's kinda odd how so many people come in to the thread to proclaim that it's bs when it's fairly apparent.

It's a bit like running around Disney world telling adults that it's actually people in costume, not the real Mickey Mouse & Co signing autographs.

Just wait until you hear about Santa!*

*My point being that it's not news that there's a lot of folk on the internet pretending to know stuff, it's kinda odd how so many people come in to the thread to proclaim that it's bs when it's fairly apparent.

It's a bit like running around Disney world telling adults that it's actually people in costume, not the real Mickey Mouse & Co signing autographs.

That's it you've stepped over the line, you're telling me I haven't got a picture of me with The Mouse and the autograph is fake! You're an evil man.

What Lies Beneath said:

personal terms sorted Mate . nusa wants to come Circle of life and all that . just working towards a formal offer which takes some care

dragon1 said:

Nusa I can confirm there is a good chance right now that is only deal i expect to happen

What Lies Beneath said:

personal terms sorted Mate . nusa wants to come Circle of life and all that . just working towards a formal offer which takes some care

dragon1 said:

Nusa I can confirm there is a good chance right now that is only deal i expect to happen
Wow, that came out of nowhere, no news on this until these two break it....

Back