• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

He clearly has contacts but I also think he is very good at timing, his "here we go's" generally beat official announcements by the same time every time, so I would say he is better at breaking news than being a total ITK

ITKs are a waste of time really, i just pay attention to the guys like Romano & PoK who tend to break/confirm stuff that is actually happening rather than the guys who leak stuff that even if true is so early in the day that there's a good chance it won't happen anyway

Last edited:
This is incredibly wide of the mark, he very rarely announces anything that doesn't come off and clearly has good contacts/gets good info
He just announces things when their public but has a bigger profile
Then claims them as his own
The fact people consider him an expert js comedy

He just announces things when their public but has a bigger profile
Then claims them as his own
The fact people consider him an expert js comedy

Nah that's not the case, there's plenty out there on him and he's basically a professional ITK and hss made transfer news his business, he gets info but also runs QC on what's already out there. You don't have the hit rate he does by guessing

But the point is that what he posts is reliable - i don't give a fudge about someone having first dibs on info/rumours and saying it before anyone else, all i want to know who's the most reliable with what they post and without doubt Romano is, whether that's first hand info or second is by the by.

But the point is that what he posts is reliable - i don't give a fudge about someone having first dibs on info/rumours and saying it before anyone else, all i want to know who's the most reliable with what they post and without doubt Romano is, whether that's first hand info or second is by the by.

He is one I check on most because he breaks early news but as a pure ITK as in plucking targets out weeks and months before they happen I don't read into what he or many if any others says

He is one I check on most because he breaks early news but as a pure ITK as in plucking targets out weeks and months before they happen I don't read into what he or many if any others says
There is no such thing as an ITK that does that anyway. Pretty much every ‘ITK’ will really be somebody who knows an agent or two, or perhaps a lowish ranking director at the club (an old commercial director at Spurs used to constantly talk about all these wonderful players we were going to sign for example). Clubs chat to a lot of agents about a lot of players, so the ITKs are really just passing that info on (at best).

There is no such thing as an ITK that does that anyway. Pretty much every ‘ITK’ will really be somebody who knows an agent or two, or perhaps a lowish ranking director at the club (an old commercial director at Spurs used to constantly talk about all these wonderful players we were going to sign for example). Clubs chat to a lot of agents about a lot of players, so the ITKs are really just passing that info on (at best).

Yeah that's what i tend think, clubs will look at and enquire about many players and each one will have a trail of people aware of that - what happens is some of those people will jump the gun and think it's a deal that's further ahead/more of a possibility than it actually is, which is where a lot of ITK stems from. Of course there will also be people who just make things up for attention, especially once they already have an audience that hang off their every word.

What Lies Beneath on SC

A late swoop for Ndicka could arrive if we secure the priorities first . The player was thought to have agreed a move to them lot

Trix said:
Massive week coming up for Levy and the club. At this time it looks like the board are going to get behind Conte and get him what he's asking for. 3 in is the target(I know, I know) Porro and Zaniolo obviously, and we are exploring a few avenues for CB. We are a bit concerned regarding the outs, but this is panic week, so hopefully we will see some movement with some players accepting they will be going if the right offer was to come in for them. Again though Conte will only sanction exits if we can definitely bring players in. He feels the squad is good right now numbers wise, just not in quality.

Oh and the QSI talks are still ongoing AFAIA, certainly haven't heard anything to the contrary anyway. The whispers there are they'd want Conte to stay.

Trix said:
Massive week coming up for Levy and the club. At this time it looks like the board are going to get behind Conte and get him what he's asking for. 3 in is the target(I know, I know) Porro and Zaniolo obviously, and we are exploring a few avenues for CB. We are a bit concerned regarding the outs, but this is panic week, so hopefully we will see some movement with some players accepting they will be going if the right offer was to come in for them. Again though Conte will only sanction exits if we can definitely bring players in. He feels the squad is good right now numbers wise, just not in quality.

Oh and the QSI talks are still ongoing AFAIA, certainly haven't heard anything to the contrary anyway. The whispers there are they'd want Conte to stay.

Funny he never mentioned any qsi talks before it came out in the papers.

Yeah it's gonad*s and nothing new. Would be amazing if we got a decent CB in this window but let's see

Back