• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Trix saying the same. Ally gold on the other hand says all his sources saying we're not after him. So expect them to backtrack today.

I know opinions on Gold are... polarised.

He does stick his neck out though. Instead of saying nothing concrete or the completely unfalsifiable "trying" or "interested in that player" he actually comes out with stuff that could end up proving him wrong.

Yet to see that from the vast majority of these ITKs.

For a general idea of what we're trying to do in a window I think he has a pretty good record.

He does stick his neck out though. Instead of saying nothing concrete or the completely unfalsifiable "trying" or "interested in that player" he actually comes out with stuff that could end up proving him wrong.

For a general idea of what we're trying to do in a window I think he has a pretty good record.
Miles better than the fake ones online as he is literally putting his name and face out there when he says it

Paul O'keefe to me seems to be the account that is the one to be trusted, not a journo so not really pushing out info or opinion to earn his wage like AG or the fella at The Athletic, though i don't follow it all that closely so could be wrong there but it's seems that what he posts tends to be pretty bang on

Paul O'keefe to me seems to be the account that is the one to be trusted, not a journo so not really pushing out info or opinion to earn his wage like AG or the fella at The Athletic, though i don't follow it all that closely so could be wrong there but it's seems that what he posts tends to be pretty bang on

That's my impression too.

It's not helped by the aggregators who just take one sentence of what he says out of context and post it. He also got a bit of flack earlier in the season when he said romero would be out for 3 weeks. Romeros camp said it would be a week so people jumped on him. He said that was the news he got from spurs side. Turns out ally was right and romeros camp were being optimistic.

TBF he works in the industry as an intermediary and only comments on what he knows factually
He isn’t putting stuff out there for clicks like the ITKS

I think I saw an ITK mention we are still after Zaniolo this morning. But can't find where I saw it now

I know Paul, he is a pub DJ and also a non league football agent, he gets some info from the industry. He generally gets his info when a player is in the house ready to sign rather than being told the targets we in advance.

That's not a knock on him as he is a nice guy but the same with Gold who rarely breaks ITK exclusives I think it just shows that no one outside the club really knows which is also compounded by the fact that Fab will work on 3/4 deals at a time to ensure time isn't wasted

I know Paul, he is a pub DJ and also a non league football agent, he gets some info from the industry. He generally gets his info when a player is in the house ready to sign rather than being told the targets we in advance.

That's not a knock on him as he is a nice guy but the same with Gold who rarely breaks ITK exclusives I think it just shows that no one outside the club really knows which is also compounded by the fact that Fab will work on 3/4 deals at a time to ensure time isn't wasted

modern football
I hate the aggregator sites quite quite random journos who are actually wannabes

I’ve met a few proper ones randomly on trains and they are quite sincere about their approach. What I’ve heard consistently is multiple sources and verified twice

modern football
I hate the aggregator sites quite quite random journos who are actually wannabes

I’ve met a few proper ones randomly on trains and they are quite sincere about their approach. What I’ve heard consistently is multiple sources and verified twice

I had a row with one of the ITK consolidators on twitter because he was just giving airtime to rubbish. But he had such a following and created a brand for himself he took it really badly.

That's another half the issue, same with podcasters and the Trust IMHO, people have made brands for themselves in the Spurs Sphere and have too much at stake, not least their egos

What about Romano ??

He clearly has contacts but I also think he is very good at timing, his "here we go's" generally beat official announcements by the same time every time, so I would say he is better at breaking news than being a total ITK

modern football

I think the whole things just a bit weird.

I need to try and remember what happened years ago. Newspapers I suppose. But what's wrong with only taking notice when a new guy is actually holding the shirt at Hotspur Way. What d'you gain by 'knowing' and must of ot ends in disappointment (that you've only set yourself up for) anyway.

It's all time better spent doing something else.

(Right, I'm off from the ITK thread:D)

I think the whole things just a bit weird.

I need to try and remember what happened years ago. Newspapers I suppose. But what's wrong with only taking notice when a new guy is actually holding the shirt at Hotspur Way. What d'you gain by 'knowing' and must of ot ends in disappointment (that you've only set yourself up for) anyway.

It's all time better spent doing something else.

(Right, I'm off from the ITK thread:D)

It's entertainment and gives us something to talk about (the real entertainment). It's cause we're all bored.

Back