• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Bash Fest

I'm not someone who usually spends a lot of time bashing socalled Itk, but I can't for the life of me understand that people still listen to this jet set guy. He's been proven to not know anything for years now. Just speculating and making things up based on what's in the papers and what the other people say. A complete joke, which this last piece of information really goes a long way in proving.

I'm not someone who usually spends a lot of time bashing socalled Itk, but I can't for the life of me understand that people still listen to this jet set guy. He's been proven to not know anything for years now. Just speculating and making things up based on what's in the papers and what the other people say. A complete joke, which this last piece of information really goes a long way in proving.

Yeah, I think AT BEST some of the people that claim to be 'ITK' know someone, who knows someone, who knows an agent who sometimes deals with Spurs and they get the odd snippet. Sometimes that ends up being bang-on. It's when the 'ITK's' start claiming to know every little bit of detail about our entire transfer strategy that you can tell they're talking gonad*s.

When I see a post by one of them saying "Poch has identified X position, Y position, Z position and we have our main targets and we're doing this, that and the other, he's a target, he's not a target." You can tell it's gonad*s. Either that or one of Pochettino himself, his coaching staff, Baldini, Levy and Mitchell love posting stuff on Spurs forums.

So do people still believe that there are actual ITK out there now that MS is off to United or are you all still going to suck their dingdongs when they give you information?

Read harr1984's post two or three posts above your's.

There's little reason to believe aberyid did not get this info from a spurs player. Problem is, things change all the time. That's not really the same as "aberyid is an attention seeking liar".

Read harr1984's post two or three posts above your's.

There's little reason to believe aberyid did not get this info from a spurs player. Problem is, things change all the time. That's not really the same as "aberyid is an attention seeking liar".
Agreed. It's when you have people in tree's or speaking in the third person it all becomes a little tedious

In fairness to Aber, he has been a posted here for a long time. He isn't a self proclaimed "ITK" - just happened to be at a party.
And MS going to ManUre actually fits in with what he said.

Hope we have some other good targets lined up.

Still doesn't mean people on here don't suck dingdongs every time something is mentioned.

The only people that are ITK are managers, chairman, agents and maybe some players, maybe some journalists. Anyone outside of that, and posting on a fans forum are attention seeking....well I won't call them anything as I might get banned.

Still doesn't mean people on here don't suck dingdongs every time something is mentioned.

The only people that are ITK are managers, chairman, agents and maybe some players, maybe some journalists. Anyone outside of that, and posting on a fans forum are attention seeking....well I won't call them anything as I might get banned.

I don't think that is true. I have had snippets of information before (sadly most of it non-Spurs related) but it hasn't come from any of those.

In fairness to Aber, he has been a posted here for a long time. He isn't a self proclaimed "ITK" - just happened to be at a party.
And MS going to ManUre actually fits in with what he said.

Hope we have some other good targets lined up.

it was great ITK but where in what he said does MS going to Man U fit in?

So do people still believe that there are actual ITK out there now that MS is off to United or are you all still going to suck their dingdongs when they give you information?

Its not bad on here compered to some other sites over on SC they worship JJ who really is full of brick, I think most fans except that most ITK is from sad sacks with to much time on their hands.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across as being a bell and the sucking c...was tongue in cheek but I just mean that a lot of people think the ITK is gospel but IMO 99% of it's just attention seeking. You see it on Twitter, just full of people wanting to be followed.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across as being a bell and the sucking c...was tongue in cheek but I just mean that a lot of people think the ITK is gospel but IMO 99% of it's just attention seeking. You see it on Twitter, just full of people wanting to be followed.

Those that are posting 'ITK' on a weekly basis are definitely attention seeking. But there are those who are well respected posters that just post on the odd occasion that definitely have some sort of contacts. And there are also those that just randomly can come across a bit of info ie AberYid. If you choose to gauge whether such info is genuine or not on whether the said transfer happens then that is foolish. But you are correct in that the vast majority these days are just attention seekers....

Depends. Some people enjoy that sort of thing.
Chich, DHSF around at all?....

Back