• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ipswich

Yep my friend owns a fantastic bar / restaurant, the food is amazing and it has some wicked house dj's on friday and sat night

http://www.aquaeight.com/

Quite a few not bad bars really, a big Revs, Bowmans is ok, a nasty Sports bar and a few nice bars / restaurants down by the docks

I'm only there during the week, I'll be on the first train back to Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Friday evening once my work is done.

That place is only 15 mins walk from my hotel, might check it out, can't get tinkled though.

Ipswich>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saudi Sportswashing Machine

A very much doubt it, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a thriving cosmopolitan City. Ipswich is a small town.

If I have time in between working and sleeping I'll be visiting the statue of Sir Bobby Robson and giving him at black and white Saudi Sportswashing Machine scarf.

A very much doubt it, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a thriving cosmopolitan City. Ipswich is a small town.

If I have time in between working and sleeping I'll be visiting the statue of Sir Bobby Robson and giving him at black and white Saudi Sportswashing Machine scarf.

He is joshing, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is an awesome place, love going there, Ipswich is a strange little town..

Where is your hotel if its 15 mins from the town centre your on the outskirts

He is joshing, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is an awesome place, love going there, Ipswich is a strange little town..

Where is your hotel if its 15 mins from the town centre your on the outskirts

1st night I am not actually in Ipswich I'm in Aldeburgh as that is where day 1 of the hearing/s is, after that at Ramada by the train station in Ipswich.

Lived in Ipswich all my life and yeah it is a funny little town. Nightlife is brick. Some decent restaurants though in the town centre and down by the docks. Bars - again down the docks and the swan in the town centre is ok if you fancy a bit of alternative rock, hiphop etc. kind of a student bar. Apart from that its all the usual brick full of drunk teenagers. Sunday to Thursday it's pretty dead. Sleepy Suffolk and all that.

I live there.

If you love fish there is an awesome restaurant called Loch Fyne. Best Oysters around according to alot of my friends and family who have eaten at alot of fish places.

I live there.

If you love fish there is an awesome restaurant called Loch Fyne. Best Oysters around according to alot of my friends and family who have eaten at alot of fish places.

loch fyne is excellent, i go to the one in loughton every now and then, i also went to the original one on the banks of loch fyne (funnily enough) a few years ago for breakfast, we ended up in there every morning of the holiday after that, lovely smoked salmon

sorry for going O/T

Wow...you could get change from a journey to Dubai in that time. Or perhaps Cape Town

Tomorrow goes a little something like this...

8am - 11.30am work from home.
11:30-12ish - Metro to train station.
12:25 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Peterborough train.
15:45 - Peterboroough to Ipswich train
18:13 - Ipswich to Saxmundham train
18:53 arrive at Saxmundham then taxi to hotel Aldeburgh.
Approx time of arrival at hotel 19:20.
Check in to hotel, eat, beer, sleep.

Back