• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

iPhone help

Johnny Ray

Øyvind Leonhardsen
So, i upgraded to an iPhone 4s last week.

It came a couple days late as they mucked up the order, anyway, looks like the initial order still went through.

So I've got 2 iPhones. Will I get away with selling this other one on eBay without Vodafone cutting the one I'm using off?

You got an extra one for free or you purchased a 2nd? Selling one won't affect your service at all, that's just on your sim card.

I only ordered one, but they messed up the delivery, cancelled the first delivery and sent another. So it seems I received the 2nd delivery first as that was the date I was expecting it, and the messed up that they cancelled arrived this morning!

Just thinking will I get away with selling on eBay? What's the chances of this biting me on the arse?

Why don't you leave it 1 month and then stick it on eBay

Did you sign for the delivery?

I didn't actually sign for either, the first delivery went to my work and was signed for at the front desk, the second my wife. (she signed under her maiden name though) so don't know where that would leave me.

Think I might just do what you said and hold out a month, then either sell or let the wife have it!

Depending on whether they can be bothered, they can have the phone blocked as lost/stolen from all networks.

Not all countries sign up to this list, you can usually sell it safely to Russia, India or Africa.

I would keep it a month or two, if it's not blocked by then you're probably OK.

I didn't use that as the buy-now.

I tried cheaper but something eBay makes you do with the opening price needs to be a % of the buy now price or something.

Although, if somebody still wants to pay that, I don't mind! :mickey:

The maid bought a radio and received a carton with 4 of them, never heard a word from that company.

The lord giveth and t'internet giveth also.

Back