• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

About time they got rid of the EDL logo, probably used to mean something else but I can’t remember.

Definitely reckon its time to switch to the people's flag

HFC-English-Heritage-Flag.png

No, just a dual-national who doesn't like the coercive relationship between my two countries.
What's coercive?
In case you missed it a vote was taken and Scotland decided it wanted to remain part of the the UK.
I know that probably doesn't suit your narrative, but it's the truth.
Tell you what I can't understand, why is it wrong for Britain to leave the EU but right for Scotland to leave the UK?

What's coercive?
In case you missed it a vote was taken and Scotland decided it wanted to remain part of the the UK.
Tell you what I can't understand, why is it wrong for Britain to leave the EU but right for Scotland to leave the UK?

As someone born in England, because we are all clams and you’d be better off without us.

I think its hilarious that the English who have been ruled by French, Welsh, Scots, Dutch and Germany monachy for almost a thousand years are to blame for all the terrible actions taken by evil rich people who's only loyalty is to thier own position of power. It's not nations it's the bricks at the top who are to blame.

Last edited:
I think its hilarious that the English who have been ruled by French, Welsh, Scots, Dutch and Germany monachy for almost a thousand years are to blame for all the terrible actions taken by evil rich people who's only loyalty is to there own position of power. It's not nations it's the bricks at the top who are to blame.

And all the English people who stayed in England are apparently the colonists, particularly to the nationals of people who went on to colonise England.

Weird.

And all the English people who stayed in England are apparently the colonists, particularly to the nationals of people who went on to colonise England.

Weird.
The Scots and the Irish bleat about how badly they were treated by the English, so bad half fled abroad and treated the natives there much worse than they were treated, and half of those that remained fled to........ You guessed it, England.

So.....Brazil game tomorrow should be good innit.

Funny how it's now a rare treat watching Kane play, in addition to not being bothered about him playing almost every available minute of every friendly / dead rubber qualifying match.

Saw some clickbait the other day with our best proposed XI and the caption "How can we not win the Euros with this lineup!?!?". It's almost as if the best line up on paper doesn't always win the tournament, Portugal were average AF but it didn't stop them. The mouth breathers were out in full force already declaring that it will be Southgate's fault on the post, as ever no useful suggestions as to who should be in his position.

What's coercive?
The act of union, the clearances, sanitisation and commodification of culture etc. 300 years of suppression.

Small is always better. Supranational organisations like the EU and the UK are just power grabs by the ruling classes. Everyone is better off without them

Back