• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

It does seem very odd to have 6 WFs and only 2 CFs. I suppose in an emergency Rashford could play there, but that's championship quality.

I think it's a shame that Skipp has been injured so much recently, as on ability he should definitely have gone ahead of Gallagher and Henderson.

I wouldn't have confidence in most of the defenders or goalkeepers for an early round EL tie opposition, especially on recent form.

Rashford actually said after the midweek cup tie that he is isn't good enough as a centre forward yet and is working on parts of his game such as hold up play.
He said it himself , he's a work in progress.

It's a weird one, Why wasn't this dealt with ages ago? Feels a bit like it was lurking in the background and then as soon as he got close to be called up someone has said "Hold up, You do know he still has this investigation going on at the minute!?"
Trippier got a ban for telling his mate about his transfer didn't he? I assume Toney will get a ban too if this investigation ever finishes

It's a weird one, Why wasn't this dealt with ages ago? Feels a bit like it was lurking in the background and then as soon as he got close to be called up someone has said "Hold up, You do know he still has this investigation going on at the minute!?"
Trippier got a ban for telling his mate about his transfer didn't he? I assume Toney will get a ban too if this investigation ever finishes

You've always got to hold on to blackmail material until it's going to be most damaging to cash it in

You've always got to hold on to blackmail material until it's going to be most damaging to cash it in

I dont see how this is blackmail, it's probably best for all concerned that this happens while there is a break in the season and media will be focused on World Cup. He should know better.

I dont see how this is blackmail, it's probably best for all concerned that this happens while there is a break in the season and media will be focused on World Cup. He should know better.

The bets in question go all the way back almost 6 years! I don't get how this has taken so long? Is it because he was just a player on loan at Sclamhorpe back then and now this will sell more papers or something? Surely it doesn't take long to identify if he was betting on football and ban him for whatever the standard ban is?

The bets in question go all the way back almost 6 years! I don't get how this has taken so long? Is it because he was just a player on loan at Sclamhorpe back then and now this will sell more papers or something? Surely it doesn't take long to identify if he was betting on football and ban him for whatever the standard ban is?

We dont know the details, the FA were probably told by someone who wanted to make trouble for him or a news outlet with a story to run. They may only have know for a couple of months and to run a fair and proper investigation takes time to verify the facts.

We dont know the details, the FA were probably told by someone who wanted to make trouble for him or a news outlet with a story to run. They may only have know for a couple of months and to run a fair and proper investigation takes time to verify the facts.

<Tinfoil hat alert> :
Toney has been quite vocal recently (rightly so) calling out racist comments made about/towards him on social media. When the story came out a few weeks back that he was being investigated in respect of betting activity, I did wonder if someone had reported this - or at least made it public at that time - in reaction to his comments.
Or it could equally just have been someone laying the groundwork for why he wouldn't be getting an England call-up, or just a someone leaking a story for the sake of it.

The original exposure of it probably came from a disgruntled ex or ex-teammate. It wasn't likely because his fake tash fell off one day at the Ladbroke's counter (people must have learnt from Redknapp's mistakes there).

The original exposure of it probably came from a disgruntled ex or ex-teammate. It wasn't likely because his fake tash fell off one day at the Ladbroke's counter (people must have learnt from Redknapp's mistakes there).

Takes an age to trace and build a case, they garner rights to go through family and associates betting accounts etc. I'm sure they were tipped a wink but equally I think the timing is likely coincidental or to a point and he knew for a while he wasn't getting picked for England. Not really followed it closely but I haven't seen any vocal dosgruntlement from him about the snub so that might be telling that he knew it was coming

Back