• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Some of our passing and decision making has been shocking. Pickford has found touch more times than a team mate and should have saved the goal. Sterling? World beater one week, wouldn't get in a pub side the next.[/QUOTE

I think Sterling is the most stupid player I've ever seen, he has tunnel vision, minimal ball control and makes the terrible decision, he is fast but rarely goes pass anyone, when he does he usually runs it to someone.

Think because of the deflection off the German player Kane became onside
But in the CL final we learned that a "deflection" off a defender does not count (Fabinho tackled the ball to Benzema). Then again, that rule probably only applies when it benefits Liverpool.

But in the CL final we learned that a "deflection" off a defender does not count (Fabinho tackled the ball to Benzema). Then again, that rule probably only applies when it benefits Liverpool.

Funnily enough, didn't we gain from a similar deflection when we got a penalty at Anfield 4 years ago?

I am still mad at Kane for missing that btw:mad:

So what about the Suarez goal in the 2016 (was it?) world cup when he was miles offside but the ball bounces off Gerrards head (not a controlled pass) how would that sit today?

So what about the Suarez goal in the 2016 (was it?) world cup when he was miles offside but the ball bounces off Gerrards head (not a controlled pass) how would that sit today?
No idea what goal you are talking about, nor how it would be judged today. Rules have been changed several times and the refereeing of this particular rule has been very inconsistent this season.

Also, there wasn't a world cup in 2016.

No idea what goal you are talking about, nor how it would be judged today. Rules have been changed several times and the refereeing of this particular rule has been very inconsistent this season.

Also, there wasn't a world cup in 2016.
Sorry was 2014 and wasn’t Gerrard by the looks of things.

Ramsdale is slightly erratic ain't he!? Not sure I could handle watching him for my club every week lol

Grealish turning in another meh performance Was a time looked at Mount and thought there was a player there but he has gone flat too.

Odd performance all told, we seem to be regressing badly

I don’t think there is any motivation for this joke of a tournament, it’s at the end of a long season where a lot of these players have been heavily involved. Fitness and sharpness looks well off, same for everyone I know, but that’s where motivation would help.

Southgate is average, not terrible, far from good.

this will be a different England side at the World Cup though.

I don’t think there is any motivation for this joke of a tournament, it’s at the end of a long season where a lot of these players have been heavily involved. Fitness and sharpness looks well off, same for everyone I know, but that’s where motivation would help.

Hope so too many players who are no way good enough for this level.

It’s similar performances to the last Euro’s and World cup, I can’t see it being much better in November / December.

Back