• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm not a boo-er but....

B8NONSpCIAAcvaa.jpg

The Ade song doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

Steven Defour takes offence at Standard Liège banner. Kicks ball at fans. Is sent off.

It struck me, that there are very, very few players in our squad nowadays that the fans actually like and really get behind. We've lost something over the last couple of years....and it's not just complaining about no longer having Bale. We had the likes of :

Holtby
Sandro
Vdv
Dawson
Robbo
Defoe
Hudd
Keane

Etc

I'm not talking the best players to ever wear the shirt, but they were players who we were proud to have playing for us and the feeling was mutual

I get the feeling now that we've too many journeyman players who will never really ingratiate themselves to the whl faithful, nor care when they leave

We need more passion in the team!

Thats list is full of journeymen.
VDV? Keane? Defoe?
Holtby? We were his 3rd club at the age of 22! Not mentioning loans neither.
I'd take Kane, Bentaleb and Mason any day over this list of 'characters' that you somehow got attached to.
We trying to build a team of players who can play in a system now a group of guys that give good interviews or appear like they'd be a laugh on a night out.

Thats list is full of journeymen.
VDV? Keane? Defoe?
Holtby? We were his 3rd club at the age of 22! Not mentioning loans neither.
I'd take Kane, Bentaleb and Mason any day over this list of 'characters' that you somehow got attached to.
We trying to build a team of players who can play in a system now a group of guys that give good interviews or appear like they'd be a laugh on a night out.

Yeah, good point...I just want whl to be enjoyable again, and seeing our own fans argue over Ade was sad to see

Back