• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Well that's torn it you're going to have to marry the old cow now;). Congratulations mate my 2 kids make me smile every day.

Coming to this late but well done mate to you and your good lady, my kids have kids of their own now but I still remember the day they arrived.

One of the best things ever was taking them both to see Spurs for the first time.

Congrats, man! :) Got our first kid 7 weeks ago today. It's been good so far (and very demanding). :) He's already gotten his home and away jersey - no chance in hell he'll be allowed to support anyone but Spurs. Good luck, and hope the pregnancy goes well for your missus!

Here's what you have to look forward to! I am the one on the right! A journey mate...BTW, who else here wishes to share photos of them and their kids? Good opportunity to show people...DISCLAIMER: the red shirt he is wearing is a coaching shirt he was wearing as he had just finished a session.

IMG_9530.jpg

Get used to it. She won't become a ray of sunshine when she's carrying 8lbs around and sweating like a pig. Nor when it rips through her perineum. Nor when it keeps her up all night.

Expect her to return to usual in roughly 23 years.
wait till she starts the menopause..........................i dont need this sh*t im to busy, just want to be out kitesurfing when i actually have free time, not deal with a moody miserable bitch. Frankly i thought she would be glad not to get periods any more as she always moaned about them. Thats women for you never fcuking happy.

wait till she starts the menopause..........................i dont need this sh*t im to busy, just want to be out kitesurfing when i actually have free time, not deal with a moody miserable bitch. Frankly i thought she would be glad not to get periods any more as she always moaned about them. Thats women for you never fcuking happy.

I usually trade them in about that time :)

Back