• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I thought he had a minor injury but only got back in the UK on Friday so Saturday was too soon, but he will be back v soon... just the feeling I got from something Poch said

I thought he had a minor injury but only got back in the UK on Friday so Saturday was too soon, but he will be back v soon... just the feeling I got from something Poch said
I thought I read about a calf injury somewhere. But that might just be rumour based on supposition.

Back in training and ready to play against United, or at least so the newspapers say. He'll probably start on the bench.

Does Lamela have a song yet? Haven't been to a match in ages, so haven't been able to pick it up (if it in fact exist).

Tottenham star Erik Lamela admits he dreams of returning to R i v e r Plate one day, but wants to win Premier League title first

Tottenham star Erik Lamela has admitted that he would love to return to River Plate one day, but insisted that he is determined to win the Premier League title before he does go, The Sun reports.

The Argentinian began his career with the side and put himself on the European radar following his performances for them. Understandably therefore, he has a desire to go back before the end of his career.

However, before Spurs fans become concerned that the 24-year-old will try to engineer a summer switch, he claimed that he has one major target to achieve before he even thinks about leaving White Hart Lane.

"You always dream about returning but I know that is far away, so it not something I am thinking too much about as I dream about winning the Premier League," he told The Sun.

While Lamela discussing the possibility of leaving would have been met with approval by Spurs fans during his first season with the club, the influence that Mauricio Pochettino appears to have had on his game has seen him become an important member of the squad this season.

He has scored three goals and contributed five assists in the league this term, and that form has helped the club move into the title picture this term.

And while they still have a huge task on their hands if they hope to catch Leicester City - who sit seven points clear with six games to go - the way that the whole team have played this season should give their supporters hope that they can keep the race alive, and potentially allow Lamela to fulfil one of his ambitions this season.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/04/1...lamela-admits-he-dreams-of-returning-to-rive/

---------------------------------------------------------

Lamela is one of our key players who helped us become title challengers this season. Hope we can keep him long term and win the league title during his time here !

Last edited:
So important to have him back. I know he should have scored in the first half, but his work rate and effort helped turn the game around for us. No surprise our first goal comes after he wins a duel in midfield, he then gets the assist for the second and scores the third...

Still hoping that a few more goals will give him the confidence in front of goal to become a regular scorer, I think he has it in him.

Back