• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

love this!

Can't wait to see a fit and firing Lamela in a Spurs shirt. He's got so much talent, really want him to suceed, don't think I ever have wanted a player to succeed soo much!

Agreed! Maybe I wanted Postiga to succeed a bit more, but I'll put that down to me being a adolescent at the time... :lol:

I've got a good feeling about our new manager and this lad next season. I have a vision of them smiling and hugging on the touchline like AVB and Bale used to.

He is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yes go on boy, make it your season !!!

BruFupxCUAACjui.jpg

Hopefully he's fit and ready for the shalke game as it'll be my only game I can go to

I'm quite excited by the prospect of Lamela actually fulfilling his potential this season. As indianspur says, if Lamela comes good it will be like making a new £26m signing without spending a penny.

glad to see this video is an official release - clear signal that Lamela is staying. he will seem like a new transfer.

In the ITK thread there was chatter that Poch wants a new LWF so that would suggest not out wide.

We shouldn't be playing him on the left anyway, he has tended to play on the right or in the centre.

If we are looking for someone to play on the left, it probably means we hope to have him on the right and move Eriksen to the centre, either in the middle or more advanced.

In the ITK thread there was chatter that Poch wants a new LWF so that would suggest not out wide.

All it does is confirm he'll play exactly where I thought he would. Wide right.

NEW LM - Eriksen - Lamela

Chadli - Holtby - Lennon

Sell Sigg and Townsend

Back