• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

It will be really stupid of Levy to sell Lamela now when we have a new head coach in charge. Surely, Pochettino should be given time to work with Lamela to see if he can get Lamela back to his best.

I can't see any logic whatsoever in selling lamela now, I'd be stunned if it happened. I'm almost certain It's a non story.

I doubt we'll sell Lamela. There's an article this morning saying we've sent him to train with River Plate to be close to friends & family in Argentina, but with a Spurs medic monitoring his progress. That's a lot of effort to go to with someone you're planning on selling. Plus, I doubt anyone is interested in him at the price we'd want or need to sell him at, i think some Italian clubs have probably made some cheeky loan or low-ball enquiries which have been sent packing.

You can tell by his English tweets that he is excited to be coming back and think he thinks this his is season!

Im looking forward to seeing the kid shut a few people up

You can tell by his English tweets that he is excited to be coming back and think he thinks this his is season!

Im looking forward to seeing the kid shut a few people up

Yup, after months of not tweeting a thing, Erik appears to be in much better spirits lately. Hopefully that enthusiasm carries into next season when we'll finally get to see why he is so highly rated.

Yup, after months of not tweeting a thing, Erik appears to be in much better spirits lately. Hopefully that enthusiasm carries into next season when we'll finally get to see why he is so highly rated.

I have a feeling he's super excited to have his countryman coaching us for next season. If the language issue was as problematic as reported, I'm sure he's looking forward to having no problems communicating with the boss. (although wasn't AVB fluent in Spanish too, or was it only Portuguese?)

I have a feeling he's super excited to have his countryman coaching us for next season. If the language issue was as problematic as reported, I'm sure he's looking forward to having no problems communicating with the boss. (although wasn't AVB fluent in Spanish too, or was it only Portuguese?)

AVB allegedly spoke 7 languages including Spanish

I think it was always a matter of being able to communicate with his team mates

I think it was always a matter of being able to communicate with someone who can actually envisage how to fit him in to the team and system.

I think hopefully he'll just be more settled, even if language is still an issue. His English may well be an issue, but 2bh, there's loads of people in London that don't speak great English, its a global international city, I think it was just getting his head round it at first.

Think having a manager that believes in him will help as still get the feeling AVB only accepted Lamela & Eriksen through gritted teeth because the Willian and Hulk deals didn't happen.

well language will not be an issue with Poch around. no excuses for lamela anymore.

btw anyone got details of his injury and if a full recovery is possible?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I'm really looking forward to this season, come on you spurs!!
Motivado para la próxima temporada, vamos spurs!! <a href="http://t.co/ScgfkM00zp">pic.twitter.com/ScgfkM00zp</a></p>&mdash; Erik Manuel Lamela (@Coco_Lamela) <a href="https://twitter.com/Coco_Lamela/statuses/481549485529915392">June 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I'm really looking forward to this season, come on you spurs!!
Motivado para la próxima temporada, vamos spurs!! <a href="http://t.co/ScgfkM00zp">pic.twitter.com/ScgfkM00zp</a></p>&mdash; Erik Manuel Lamela (@Coco_Lamela) <a href="https://twitter.com/Coco_Lamela/statuses/481549485529915392">June 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

love this!

Can't wait to see a fit and firing Lamela in a Spurs shirt. He's got so much talent, really want him to suceed, don't think I ever have wanted a player to succeed soo much!

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Embedded Tweet" height="749"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cannot wait too see the best of Erik......you can just tell he has got talent and Poch will set him alight.

Yoga and pilates will sort any back/posture issues he was having....strong as an Ox. (not that Ox;))

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

Back