• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

maybe, i'm assuming we have a pretty tricked out medical suite and the best doctors money can buy at WHL

I'm assuming we don't have million pound imaging equipment sitting around the training ground doing nothing week in week out until someone picks up an injury.

If we did it would be pretty ridiculous actually. Having injured players sent to hospitals for checks after PL games is pretty standard...

Tottenham fear Hugo Lloris could miss Burnley clash
Goalkeeper struggling with knee injury sustained against Leicester

Tottenham Hotspur fear goalkeeper Hugo Lloris could be ruled out of their Premier League trip to Burnley with knee injury he suffered against Leicester City.

Lloris was forced off in just the fourth minute of Tottenham’s victory over Leicester after suffering a deep gash to his right knee in a clash with team-mate Kyle Walker.

Having been to hospital, Lloris immediately withdrew from international duty with France and will miss the games against Brazil and Denmark.

Spurs are also worried the wound may not heal sufficiently in time for Lloris to return to action after the international break against Burnley on April 5.

Losing Lloris for any length of time would be a big blow to Spurs, as the 28-year-old has established himself as one of the best goalkeepers in Europe. Deputy Michel Vorm conceded three goals against Leicester, but was not to blame for any of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ear-Hugo-Lloris-could-miss-Burnley-clash.html

fudging Walker. It's not enough he's responsible for half the goals we have conceded, the idiot takes out our best defensive player to boot. Argh

fudgeing Walker. It's not enough he's responsible for half the goals we have conceded, the idiot takes out our best defensive player to boot. Argh

Thats a bit harsh mate, I think we have looked better since Walkers return and I can't see he is to blame for as many goals as you say!

Thats a bit harsh mate, I think we have looked better since Walkers return and I can't see he is to blame for as many goals as you say!

I still think that both fullbacks having to play so far up the pitch does not do them any favours, it is so easier to play in a flat back four.

I still think that both fullbacks having to play so far up the pitch does not do them any favours, it is so easier to play in a flat back four.

Which would be fine if our only ambition was to grind out 40 points each season. We need them to help break down teams that sit back.

Which would be fine if our only ambition was to grind out 40 points each season. We need them to help break down teams that sit back.

Then we need more gifted fullbacks, there are not many like Alves around, Bentaleb and Mason need to cover more.

Then we need more gifted fullbacks, there are not many like Alves around, Bentaleb and Mason need to cover more.

I think we have room for quite a lot of improvement in how we defend and position ourselves as a team. When we've played Chelsea this season it's astonishing how they always seem to outnumber us when they attack despite being a very defensive team. We need more from CM. I'm also far from convinced by Dier. Walker's problems seems to have coincided with Dier's run in the side and our opponents generally get a lot of joy from having players running unmarked into our box. This probably isn't helped by having Vertonghen out there as well.

Back