• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Hugo Lloris tipped for greatness
I am still not really impressed with him. He rarely makes mistakes but have not made too many world class saves for us either. I guess until he makes those "impossible" saves, either from open play or penalties, and help us keep more clean sheets, I won't understand why he is so "special" like his fans claim.

His save from Taylor against West Ham?

Lloris isn't remarkable for his shotstopping so much as his reading of the game. He has a pretty unique talent for preventing shots against him before they're made, which is also why he tends not to get many plaudits from outsiders - because he doesn't get as many chances to make flashy reflex saves like de Gea or Mignolet.

His save from Taylor against West Ham?

Wish he makes more of those saves. But he is not helped by the error-prone defence in front of him. Just imagine how much his image would have improved if he had saved that penalty against Liverpool.

Danny Gladwin @DannyTHFC_
Lloris didn't travel with the squad to Swansea. Big loss. #THFC

Now there is rumour going around...

That he has broken his arm :(

Pinch of salt needed - nothing confirmed remember

<runs for panic button, lifts cover, smashes button with forehead, sits in the corner and starts to cry as imprint of panic button slowly recedes>

Its complete flimflam based solely on some girl on twitter being unable to spot him at the hotel spurs are staying at.

Wish he makes more of those saves. But he is not helped by the error-prone defence in front of him. Just imagine how much his image would have improved if he had saved that penalty against Liverpool.
He doesnt make those saves because he never lets it get to that stage? He sweeps up any potential dangers, and i think you're severely underrating what he does...

Cant see that we would have recalled Archer had Lloris just been out for this game; would have just put the next youngster on the bench even if the U21 guy was out on loan. really hope i'm wrong though as we need all our best players between now and the end of the season

The whole thing was initiated by MarkySimmo too...

Kate Coggins - Just met the whole Spurs squad. Never been so happy in my life!

Mark Simpson - did you see all of the players, nobody missing due to injury ??

Kate Coggins - didnt see Dempsey and Lloris

Kate Coggins - Just met the whole Spurs squad. Never been so happy in my life!

Mark Simpson - did you see all of the players, nobody missing due to injury ??

Kate Coggins - didnt see Dempsey and Lloris

Then twitter jumped all over it. Half an hour later some random guy wondered if he had broken his leg. This then became fact.

Then twitter jumped all over it. Half an hour later some random guy wondered if he had broken his leg. This then became fact.

How do you explain away Archer being recalled? He was playing regularly for Wycombe, doing well from what I've read and had had his loan extended til the end of the season. Now the loan deadline has past, they wouldnt be able to re-loan him again this season. It does suggest that something is up with either Lloris or Freidel

Back