• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Been fantastic since project restart and was brilliant for the first 45 mins lastnight, was awful in injury time and the 2nd half

Agree completely. The save from Mane (although offside) was phenomenal and he dealt with everything else well for 45 mins. But from then on, he looked awful.

He's still undeniably our number 1 for me though. No questions asked. And Rio can do one by questioning whether or not Lloris is world class.

See I balsam players for making basic errors
Those goals weren’t because of tactical issues. Their because of tinkle poor play

I'm not saying the performance was anything other than brick, but if we take the mistakes away we won 2-0.

It's fudging crazy how often we are hurting ourselves.

Yes, so what do Spurs do?
We made these mistakes under previous a managers
We either need better players or a better mind set
As in don’t switch off just before half time and full time
Stay focussed for 90 minutes
Take charge and do your job
It’s basics but we crumble in it then and time again
I know people think this is a Jose problem but I do remember us doing this a lot under last period Poch

Back