• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Wait i just noticed that Charlietheyid, Arcspace and Mulletperm gave friedel a 6 rating for the QPR game yet they gave Lloris a 7, 8, and 8 rating for doing absolutely nothing vs Lazio? he didn't even make 1 save did he? i mean he literally had fudge all to do?

How exactly is this anything but hating?

"Lloris - 8. Loved his presence and distribution. Looks the gonad*s".......he looks the gonad*s after not having to make 1 save? this season i honestly can not believe some of the things i've read on this site.

"Lloris - 8 - solid debut, clean sheet, commanded his box well".....looked solid? you mean the way he stood up for 90 minutes watching the game be played in the Lazio half?

No - it means he was assured in the air, and commanded his box well. Didn't flap and crosses and kept a clean sheet on his debut

The other was at fault for our goal

No - it means he was assured in the air, and commanded his box well. Didn't flap and crosses and kept a clean sheet on his debut

The other was at fault for our goal

Mate no offence but if you honestly think friedel deserved a 6 rating vs qpr and Lloris deserves a 8 rating vs lazio you're either the most delusional person in the world (not likely) our you're simply a hater that will try and nit pick at the smallest things until your guy is the number 1 (very very likely).

MK said a while back that he guaranteed people would be doing this until friedel gets dropped and he was spot on.

Mate no offence but if you honestly think friedel deserved a 6 rating vs qpr and Lloris deserves a 8 rating vs lazio you're either the most delusional person in the world (not likely) our you're simply a hater that will try and nit pick at the smallest things until your guy is the number 1 (very very likely).

MK said a while back that he guaranteed people would be doing this until friedel gets dropped and he was spot on.

the best bit is that it was Lloris that kept a clean sheet...not the team...the clean sheet was all down to lloris. who gives a brick thatt sandro and verty halted progression to our goal jkeeeper

i think Lloris has that 'world class' air about him, meaning the opposition know from the start its useless to even try to beat him. Advantage Tottenham

Thats what happened against Lazio and for this 'presence' he deserved an 8/10

;)

He stands perfectly. Great posture, commanding of his box, ie no one dared go near it. Top signing.

Seriously I am hopeful of him being quality, but Friedel has been our best player this year so far.

Lloris could have spent the Lazio game smoking Vogue cigarettes and reciting Jean Daurat whilst reclining on a chaise longue on the penalty spot and he'd still have kept a clean sheet

I am french and don't know who is Jean Daurat, but for me both Friedel and Lloris will get a 6 for their last game.

Again I think we are seeing it wrong, it is quiet simple, they train all week, best in training play. If Friedel is better then be it.

We, as fan and spectator, do not have to judge the choice of the coach, because appart from unsettling everybody and giving the press some ammo I really don't know what we are trying to do, we should stick behind our team. :)

reports this morning that Gomes or Cudicini will be playing tonight against Carlisle

poor Hugo

To be fair, Carlisle isn't the best place for a new keeper to play. Massive physical pressure. I hope Lloris does play though, and proves he can deal with that "Stoke" style of play.

To be fair, Carlisle isn't the best place for a new keeper to play. Massive physical pressure. I hope Lloris does play though, and proves he can deal with that "Stoke" style of play.

glad you added the last bit. to suggest that he doesnt play because of the physicality and weather would have been the king of ironies

if anything he HAS to play today

Anything but Lloris in goal tonight will be absolutely absurd.

Unless he's set for his Old Trafford debut this weekend.

Back