• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

In your eyes maybe.

Ancelotti has already said Casillas would have to earn his place in the team. Lopez has done NOTHING to be dropped. You aren't going to drop a superb keeper in Lopez just because Casillas is a fan favourite, that'd be disrespectful to Lopez as a person and a footballer, you don't want that. Ancelotti showed respect to Casillas by playing him in cup games, with him in goal they won copa del Rey and Champions League.

ok but that's different to what you were saying earlier. If Ancelotti thought Casillas was a better keeper then he would be first choice in the league. He obviously doesn't so he isn't.

ok but that's different to what you were saying earlier. If Ancelotti thought Casillas was a better keeper then he would be first choice in the league. He obviously doesn't so he isn't.

It's no different. It doesn't matter who's better. If you don't earn a spot in the team, you don't play. It's bad for morale to drop someone for no reason. I have no doubt if Lopez dropped 2 clangers in an El Classico and Real Madrid lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up, he'd be straight out the team.

I don't think that kick in the first 14 seconds was the main concern against City that day?

More often than not Lloris' kicking has been well above average, the problem is that as fans we always remember a moment that made us feel uncomfortable and it never leaves us. So now some people say "Lloris' weakness is his kicking" even though he kicked the last 20 balls perfectly fine!

I don't care about other keepers and stats, Lloris is a great goalkeeper so let's hope he stays! I'm looking forward to watching him reach 30 in a couple of years!!

I agree that he's a great goalkeeper, but I disagree about his kicking/distribution.

Not just based on one moment or a stat. Just that his kicking doesn't seem as assured and accurate as I see with other goalkeepers. Was surprised by this when he first broke into the team as I remembered him as good at that from a couple of France games, but for us he hasn't been great at it.

It's no different. It doesn't matter who's better. If you don't earn a spot in the team, you don't play. It's bad for morale to drop someone for no reason. I have no doubt if Lopez dropped 2 clangers in an El Classico and Real Madrid lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up, he'd be straight out the team.

That's clearly not always the case. Since this is the Lloris thread, when he replaced Friedel it wasn't after Friedel dropped 2 clangers in a NLD and we lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up.

All I'm asking really is do you think Lopez is close to the same level as Casillas and is he thus also better than Lloris?

That's clearly not always the case. Since this is the Lloris thread, when he replaced Friedel it wasn't after Friedel dropped 2 clangers in a NLD and we lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up.

All I'm asking really is do you think Lopez is close to the same level as Casillas and is he thus also better than Lloris?

not ALWAYS, but we dont know what the manager feels, it's just a discussion between me and you. I can't recall the game you're thinking about? Wasn't Friedel dropped for Lloris for the NLD and when Lloris conceded 5 goals on his Prem debut, he was dropped for Friedel again?

On form, no I don't think Lopez is better than Casillas, not many are. Lopez however was in solid form last year so didnt deserve to be dropped for a goalkeeper who hadnt played a game in over a year and a half. I think Lopez is not far from Lloris, then again I don't overrate Lloris as much as everyone else.

10377180_10152515653824612_9164208172018315914_n.jpg

could be him, could be a fan, could he his dog. what has been written is right. I have no doubt he'll be a spurs player next year.

He could be moving to a nicer place. Unfortunately we hear this just as the Lloris to PSG rumours start gathering pace once again.

Back