• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Nothing but gratitude.
I'm pleased and proud we had such a good player with us for so long. I remember how excited I was when he signed, it seemed a sign of our growth and development as a club and he has been present as our rise has continued. If only he could have won something with us.

Au revoir Hugo.

I think Lloris, Son, Vertonghen and Kane will be talked about in 50 years like old guys now remember Greaves, Mackay, Blanchflower and Jones.

Huuuuuuuggggoooooo - Merci. He was huge for us for many seasons and sadly written off at the end even if yes, it was the end time to his chapter with us. He had many excellent years and made many excellent saves to keep us in matches and to help the team be the best that it could be in that moment. He deserved to have won trophies with us, he was a World Cup winning captain, he deserved to be right at the top for both club and country but sadly that was never realised.

So thank you to Hugo Lloris and good luck to him in the future. I expect that this won’t be the last time that he appears at our stadium. I think he could have a future role with us whether as an ambassador or a coach. If not I expect he will have affinity with the club and want to be at the stadium from time to time.

I hope that he is given a lot of cheers and applause tomorrow to celebrate his overall time with us.

It’s definitely the end of an era. One less from the CL Final side. Only Son remains from the starting xi from that day and only Dier and Davies from the subs bench.

I hope that he is given a lot of cheers and applause tomorrow to celebrate his overall time with us.
I am sure he will. But thinking about it, half-time interviews are generally a bit meh. The ground is half-empty (maybe some will make an exception today but habits are hard to break) and the sound quality is rubbish, at least where I am. I hope he comes onto the pitch after the game (and especially if we have won) and takes the applause then as well.

Not his fault we didn't have a capable successor, a really good keeper and we are really fortunate to have him at his peak. Glad to see him get one last assignment.

The name comes from the capacity of the north end of BMO Stadium. “The vision of the 3252 is to unite all LAFC supporters"

Hmm, sounds absolutely tiny!

The name comes from the capacity of the north end of BMO Stadium. “The vision of the 3252 is to unite all LAFC supporters"

Hmm, sounds absolutely tiny!
The 3252 are ultras who drink heavily before (and during the game) and never stop making noise.

Great goalkeeper and a credit to the club and his country. One of the signing which help the club make the progress we hoped for.

Yep, was a statement signing and him staying was also a transition of the club from one that sold it's best regularly to one that kept most of who we wanted. He actually commented on it in one of the statements, the club that is here now, is not the club he joined.

Time to reflect on the early "sweeper keeper" Lloris, and in his prime, the ridiculous shot stopper he was.

Merci Hugo

Thanks Hugo Lloris. You were at times the best keeper in the world. You were loyal and captain for over 10 years as first choice GK. That is more difficult than most people realise. Wish you the best and look forward to you repping Spurs now and forever.

Back