• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HRH Queenie

I have great respect for all the family today, having to go through that with the world watching must have been awful, I remember at my parents funerals I could hardly speak to anyone and just wanted to get home with my wife and kids.

It should have been a private affair. Make a deal of the coronation if you like, but all this crap that has been forced down everyone's throats this past fortnight is just damaging to the family and to the country.

It should have been a private affair. Make a deal of the coronation if you like, but all this crap that has been forced down everyone's throats this past fortnight is just damaging to the family and to the country.

Ah so you were the bloke the Duke of Buccleuch was dragging along the Street by his earlobe shouting through gritted teeth, “Take it all in, there’s a good lad”?

Completely disagree
The reason she was liked and lived by so many was they felt the connection. The ceremony today was for those people, not her family
And it has actually connected people rather than damaged anything

Reactions: DTA
Lol, desperate!

truth is it’s the polar opposite of the outcome you describe and it’s clearly eating away at you!

What are you talking about now?
Sounds like dribble and gonad*s
Although I have heard in the last few weeks that the Queen is responsible, personally for pretty much everything
I have seen her corgis do a nazi salute, as well as her grandson dress up as one
And we all know her son can’t sweat which is her fault too as he came out of her body
Global warming is caused by her old Range Rover too

What are you talking about now?

Authoritarianism, social conservatism, intolerance. All suddenly became much more acceptable in the last fortnight. It's like our masters have made a big power grab, and got the plebs not only not resisting, but clapping along.

Authoritarianism, social conservatism, intolerance. All suddenly became much more acceptable in the last fortnight. It's like our masters have made a big power grab, and got the plebs not only not resisting, but clapping along.

bruv were you not a big Brexit head? You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

And it has actually connected people rather than damaged anything

It’s connected people who were interested. Very many were not.

I went for a long walk with my family along a local trailway during the service, as I had no interest (I’ve got no problem at all with those who were - personally I just find it bizarre). It was heaving with runners, cyclists and walkers who obviously weren’t that interested either.

It’ll be back to the real world tomorrow, with millions struggling to pay bills, and Liz Truss about to slash taxes and National Insurance in a way which will most benefit the wealthy. Many of those crowding the streets over the past days are about to experience a financial shock unlike anything in their lifetimes.

We’ll see how united the country is come January.

Reminds me of the clapping for the NHS. Within months reasonable pay rises for health workers were being turned down and more and more NHS staff were becoming reliant on food banks.

It’s connected people who were interested. Very many were not.

I went for a long walk with my family along a local trailway during the service, as I had no interest (I’ve got no problem at all with those who were - personally I just find it bizarre). It was heaving with runners, cyclists and walkers who obviously weren’t that interested either.

It’ll be back to the real world tomorrow, with millions struggling to pay bills, and Liz Truss about to slash taxes and National Insurance in a way which will most benefit the wealthy. Many of those crowding the streets over the past days are about to experience a financial shock unlike anything in their lifetimes.

We’ll see how united the country is come January.
You say united
I said connected
Quite a difference
We are a LONG way from being a united country
I’m 46 and we haven’t benne united in my life time
But connected, yeah. There have been more and more and more people who have seen this as an opportunity to connect and chat with others about things that matter to them.
The queen was a constant for about 95% of the planet and a Symbol of stability.
People who don’t like the royals, and there are plenty, have rights to opinions and actions as they choose. That’s cool, as that’s the modern world. Some of which is now possible because of the changes in this country from the queens actions.
I had to go out quickly around midday and it was dead where I live… apart from the coop robots parked up. Again, each to their own
It even connected those who don’t care… hence the comments and vitriol. Again, opinions that people are entitled too

You say united
I said connected
Quite a difference
We are a LONG way from being a united country
I’m 46 and we haven’t benne united in my life time
But connected, yeah. There have been more and more and more people who have seen this as an opportunity to connect and chat with others about things that matter to them.
The queen was a constant for about 95% of the planet and a Symbol of stability.
People who don’t like the royals, and there are plenty, have rights to opinions and actions as they choose. That’s cool, as that’s the modern world. Some of which is now possible because of the changes in this country from the queens actions.
I had to go out quickly around midday and it was dead where I live… apart from the coop robots parked up. Again, each to their own
It even connected those who don’t care… hence the comments and vitriol. Again, opinions that people are entitled too

Fair enough.

For me it seemed a 10 day exercise in reinforcing a class system which lies at the heart of Britain’s slow decline in a modern world which pays no heed to such things.

But, as you say, each to their own opinions.

bruv were you not a big Brexit head? You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

No - it's about punching up. Always fight the powerful. European establishment, British establishment, corporate power, state power - it's all the same thing.

Fair enough.

For me it seemed a 10 day exercise in reinforcing a class system which lies at the heart of Britain’s slow decline in a modern world which pays no heed to such things.

But, as you say, each to their own opinions.
Not that it will help matters but the process and procedure for the whole operation has been around for a long time.
This plan is 23 years old so existed under a labour government as well as a Tory one
I’ve had colleagues all around the world comment on it positively
The only ones who have been negative are in these shores
When we talk about class systems as control now we’re behest to a different model… the reliance on technology and data to control yoj instead. We’re slaves to those machines and the difference is there not visual like a castle or a crown

Right to protest. Free speech (no dissenting voices have been allowed in MSM, except a few token lines from Clive Lewis). It's been a bit like Stalin times when the first person to stop clapping got taken away on a disloyalty charge.
A sensible protester picks and chooses their moments
A reactionary one doesn’t

Back