• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How prevalent are counterfeit goods in the UK?

I always knew you were a Harvester on a Saturday night man.

My son has a £800 Canadian Goose coat bought from House of Fraser. Dont mind paying it, do mind he just slings it in the cloakroom when he walks through the front door.
I eat at a Harvester from time to time. My father in law always wants to go to one whenever he comes down to visit.

I've tried taking him to nice restaurants but he gets uncomfortable so we've compromised at me getting uncomfortable in a brick restaurant instead :confused:

Its rife !!!

I see schoolkids with massive LV bags and Moncler jackets all the time

This is exactly what I mean. It seems to have become commonplace to see school-age kids and very young adults who probably aren't even earning yet kitted out as if they were premier league footballers.

I'm sure this Casio watch I bought in the pub is a knockoff!

I remember my first digital watch was a Casio, my mum and dad bought it for me as a Christmas present. I loved it. I kept it for years and years, far into my adult life, long after it had any practical use.
We were burgled about 6 years ago and it was nicked along with various items of jewellery. Totally lacking in monetary value but I was incredibly upset to lose it.
Anyways, totally off topic, your post just triggered a memory. <sad>.

Out of interest is the fake still extremely warm? My daughter wants one and would prob be happy with a knockoff
Moncler is one of the worst bit of clothing ever made! The quality is so bad it's ridiculous! The stuffing is very low grade, and if you look to hard on them, holes appear.
If you want real quality ski/winter clothes, you go with Helly Hansen, Fjällräven, Norröna or Phenix. They also cost 1/5th of the ridiculous Italian brick.

Last edited:
I bought a technicals ski jacket about 15 years ago, still does the job, I have a north face gilet that must be 10 years old but is still like new too.

I bought a technicals ski jacket about 15 years ago, still does the job, I have a north face gilet that must be 10 years old but is still like new too.
Even the way you treat it?

Sherwood-gif.gif

I eat at a Harvester from time to time. My father in law always wants to go to one whenever he comes down to visit.

I've tried taking him to nice restaurants but he gets uncomfortable so we've compromised at me getting uncomfortable in a brick restaurant instead :confused:
I feel your pain.
I've managed to get my parents to eat at Côte now. But given they the choice they would still choose harvester or, at best, chain pub grub.

This got me scanning Ebay yesterday after lunch. You can buy AAA quality fakes on there by the sellers own admission. I was under the impression Ebay had outlawed fakes? I always used to go the Dagenham market for mine when I was younger!

Last edited:
This got mr scanning Ebay yesterday after lunch. You can buy AAA quality fakes on there by the sellers own admission. I wass under the impression Ebay had outlawed fakes? I always used to go the Dagenham market for mine when I was younger!
If you say it's fake, is it still fake?
Or just a cover version?

Back