• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How many more signings will we make?

How many more signings?

• Total voters
Ill go for 4.

Will.I.an
Vlad the impaler
Llama Llama
Coentrao

and 4 more out.

Ade
Rose
Bale
Naughton

i'll be honest and say that all this spending just feels strange to me.
it was a stretch to justify soldado's price tag, and willian's just blows me out of the water -that's a lot of money, even for a club like ours.

so while I'm getting all excited about even more transfers, I know I would have to adjust my expectations of the club and the team when all the dust settles, and get into the grind of the league and cup compe***ions, with injuries, disgruntled players and for a club like spurs - more of the unexpected.

No idea whether we'll get one, but I do think we need a horrible, brutal but sublime and very big striker. Or Ade to suddenly have a personality transplant. And a left back - Rose aint good enough yet.

No idea whether we'll get one, but I do think we need a horrible, brutal but sublime and very big striker. Or Ade to suddenly have a personality transplant. And a left back - Rose aint good enough yet.

I agree, that would be excellent.

No idea who that striker could realistically be. Coentrao would be excellent at left back.

Basically we should have signed Benteke when we had the chance.

Surely we went for Benteke absolutely as early as we could have. We were basically awaiting a reply from Villa to or first contact when it was announced he'd signed a new deal. Really not sure we could have done any more any earlier or that there was a "chance" there that we missed.

Back