• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How many more signings will we make?

How many more signings?

• Total voters
--------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Kaboul--Verts---Coentrao
---------Sandro--Dembele-------
---Bale------Paulinho-----Willian
-------------Soldado---------------

What's nuts is we are just 2 signings away from that team being possible right now. Incredible.
Talent wise as good as anything in the PL

In 17 days?

If that happened we'd then also need to shift 6 to get the squad down to 25.

Plus we're now down to 9 homegrowners and we need 8, so players on the fringes like Naughton, Siggy, Defoe, Rose and Townsend may been to be retained.

Good point. No ITK whatsoever about Naughton-so that probably means he will leave!! All depends on Fryers whether Rose stays.

Here is the current 25

1 GOMES Heurelho
2 WALKER Kyle
3 ROSE Danny
4 KABOUL Younes
5 VERTONGHEN Jan

7 LENNON Aaron
8 PAULINHO
9 SOLDADO Roberto
10 ADEBAYOR Emmanuel
11 BALE Gareth
14 HOLTBY Lewis
15 CAPOUE Etienne
16 NAUGHTON Kyle
17 TOWNSEND Andros
18 DEFOE Jermain
19 DEMBELE Mousa
20 DAWSON Michael
21 CHADLI Nacer
22 SIGURDSSON Gylfi

24 FRIEDEL Brad
25 LLORIS Hugo
28 CARROLL Thomas
30 SANDRO

32 ASSOU-EKOTTO Benoit
35 FRYERS Ezekiel

--------------Lloris----------------
Walker--Kaboul--Verts---Coentrao
---------Sandro--Dembele-------
---Bale------Paulinho-----Willian
-------------Soldado---------------

What's nuts is we are just 2 signings away from that team being possible right now. Incredible.
Talent wise as good as anything in the PL

--------------Friedel----------------
Naughton--Dawson--Chiriches---Rose
---------Capoue--Holtby-------
--Lennon-----Siggy-------Chadli
--------------Ade---------------

Is a top 8-10 team in its own right too.

I think we will get a goalie, winger, young striker and lb if Gomes, Defoe and a full back leave..so one newcomer net.

In terms of squad depth, where are we thin? Baring in mind we have to play Thursday games in Europa, plus two cups, and we want to win them all! The league and top four is our holy grail. So where are missing depth?

CB - will be sign a young center back?

Creative Player. We could do with 2 if Bale leaves.

Left Back. If BAE is off, we need cover. Verts can, but he'll be playing at CB as first choice. We have Naughton I guess but he looks light weight to me. He can cover Walker.

A young CB and a creative midfielder will complete the team in my opinion. No need to change anything at LB ABE/Rose with Vert stepping in if needed will do fine.

Perhaps giddiness is getting the better of me but at this rate it could end up being 5 or more.

Willian - pretty much done
Lamela - strong interest
Coentrao - strong interest
Halilovic - bid in, reportedly close
Chiriches - reportedly close(again)
Nedelev - this one is a little left-field but the reports seem to think it has a strong chance of happening

i said 5 before, but i think it will be 6

Willian, Lamela, Halilovic, Coentrao, Chiriches and one of Damiao/Martinez/Muriel

just not good enough :)

Yeah with the uncertainty around Defoe and even more so with Ade, a striker might be on the cards as well. This is nuts.

Why are polls kept secret, I like to see posters opinions, why not poll opinions. Why hide.. seems silly.

Back