• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how annoying are women?

Not comfortable with your own nakedness?

I revel in mine
Vinnieinallhisglory.gif

Some of the comments in this thread brought this to mind
1221269744807.jpg

That I figured but thought she came back when you woke up - i.e. the door slamming

No, nobody was there. I just thought I heard it, or I dreamt it or something. I know two people have died in the house before we bought it, so it could have been a ghost, but it's hard to say.

I like them

Same here Mick, I love em. Well, I love one particular one and just like looking at the rest :D

Chich, not to sound unsympathetic me old mucker, but there are a catalog of errors in your post. You could possibly have gotten away with calling the mother in law a smelly fudging freak. Usually, you could expect a little sourness at telling the missus to fudge off.

But... and stay with me here, I'm on your side, I really am... Putting both of those into the same sentance in which you also clam her off is probably your undoing. You need to break up your expletive ridden, verbal tirade with some positive statements as well. For instance:

Mrs Chich: "Would you like to come with me to see my mother"
Chich "No, she is a smelly, but lovable fudging freak with carpet in her kitchen, im not staying in that house again" *PAUSE and wait for retort*
Mrs Chich: "Oh go on, please"
Chich: "No, fudge off you clam, I'll take you shopping instead"

The above example shows positive statements being mixed with negative rebuttal. Furthermore the offer of placating her with shopping would likely have:

1) Distracted her from asking again
2) Prevented her getting angry
3) Ended in blowjobs

There's no need to thank me, I offer this out of the goodness of my heart, one brother to another.

I'm a single 21 year old bloke. Now as you know that comes with its pros and cons.

Pros: Do what i want, when I want, with who I want, while not worrying about who I tinkle off.

Cons: Sex is not regular, don't have anyone to intimately confide in - whenever that is.

I enjoy single and sometimes I bloody hate it - but getting into a relationship with the wrong woman would is probably not the best idea. They're a pain in arse - as you lot have said they can be fully into you one minute and the next everything is turned on its head, even if you've acted respectful, romantic and still made them laugh etc.

It's a constant game!

Rather than focussing on the annoying things, maybe we should list things which are fudging awesome to cheer the mood up a bit with the ensuing Rodeiglajaaa rumours...

I find it wierdly attractive if a girl is topless but using her arms to kind of shield/support her boobs whilst walking around. Awesome.

Chatting with women when out on the town is a bitch. Everything is casual and great, even a bit flirty, but the moment you think she might be interested they suddenly do a 180 on you.

Rather than focussing on the annoying things, maybe we should list things which are fudging awesome to cheer the mood up a bit with the ensuing Rodeiglajaaa rumours...

I find it wierdly attractive if a girl is topless but using her arms to kind of shield/support her boobs whilst walking around. Awesome.

Yeah, it's like they're holding a pair of puppies. And I just want to play with them.

If she's ugly:

- Not seeing her face while she's giving you head.

If she's a 7/10+:

- When they walk around the house/bedroom with one of your tops on and absolutely nothing else on.

That's heavy, mate - takes quite a bit to share it on here. Respect

Having just been through pregnancy her hormone levels are still busy equalising (hence some of the mood swings) - but your actions aren't helping either. Problem is - now she has massive leverage agianst you which wouldn't prescribe for a very, very long time - i.e. she can (and probably will) refer to that incident every time it suits the argument. Unfair, I know. Mine sometimes refers to things which happened 5 or more years ago and demands from it.

What I would personally do is attempt to sit down and talk sensibly about it. Explain how you're a family now and need to form a solid foundation for your kid to grow up in. Nothing worse than a broken home. Try and put things in the past aside - tell her how much you regret everyhing and feel you're far more mature now and feel repsonisble towards your son. Them 2 are your priorities now and nothing else matters.

I know quite a few couples go through similar situations during the first pregnancy due to the resulting arguments, mood swings, lack of sex, change of priorities (from her side towards the newborn), etc. I know a fair amont people who've cheated on their wives during such times. That doesn't make it right of course but explain to her - you can either split up and fudge up both your lives and most imprtantly your son's or exercise one of the greatest human ailtities possible - the power to forgive. Forgive and learn from our mistake and become wiser instead of weaker and doubtful. We all fcuk up - it's what we take from it.

Tough one

Really appreciate your response, some good experienced advice that has been taken on board. Thanks

Things weren;t great yesterday, she was quite cold and scornful towards me. I went to bed for a couple hrs before work and when I came down to say I was off to work, gave her a hug and kiss and she was fine... Almost asif nothing had happened previous. And today she seems back to her normal self. SO your probably right, it's a mix of hormones and emotions due to the recent birth and I'm just gonna have to ride it out.

But again thanks for the reply, much appreciated

My one has always been a petite girl wearing one of my footy shirts and french nickers! Always a winner!!

Last edited:
Glad to hear there's improvement

I was told off eralier for playing music in the morning. lol. I like a bit of upbeat noise in the house while preparing lunch boxes (for both of us, mind you!) but now apparently the sub makes an unpleasant thumping 'noise' which is disturbing, because mornings are about peace and quiet.

Go figure, mate :lol:

Back