• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hip hop help

I have to say The People Under The Stairs may well be my favourite group of all time. I feel like I have grown with them as we've both aged.

The more I hear their first album and compare it to their new one, I can feel how their method and sampling has changed and updated with their age and outlook on life - a bit like me :p

Anyone see Daniel Radcliffe on Jimmy Kimmel doing a Blackslicious cover?

****ing nailed it!

Obviously set up + rehearsed beforehand but fairplay nonetheless, after hearing this song a while backI think I did look for other Blackacious stuff but maybe youtube browsing wasn't the best way to go. What's the album to go for?

Hip hop lovers need to check out the Krafty Kuts golden era podcasts on iTunes or soundcloud
Both vol 1 and 2 are easily best hip hop mixes I've heard.

Obviously set up + rehearsed beforehand but fairplay nonetheless, after hearing this song a while backI think I did look for other Blackacious stuff but maybe youtube browsing wasn't the best way to go. What's the album to go for?

Blazing Arrow dude, that's Blacalicious' best album IMHO. Absolutely immense production and Gift of Gab I would say is one of the most underrated emcees of all time. I hadn't listened to it for a while actually, but that Daniel Radcliffe prompted me to dig it out again. NIA (their first album) was good too. I haven't heard their third album though - need to do that

Halloween themed:
[video=youtube;lZbOiWKitEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZbOiWKitEk[/video]
[video=youtube;X_zDEEQoHOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_zDEEQoHOw[/video]

Back