• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Headphones

ive stamped on a pair of these! by accident obvs.

however, the MDR7506, slightly different, are excellent. the MDR range is pretty good, provided you dont stamp on them

I had a pair of shure earphones but my mate fudgein stepped on them by accident - so now I need new ones.

I dont want to spend too much as the Shure ones cost me around a couple of hundred quid and dont wanna spend that much again (I always break earphones) so anyone got any suggestions for around £50 (+/- 10%)

im looking for buds

Im hearing Sound magic is quite good - 35 quid not bad. Apparently too good for that price.

I am partial to a pair of cans tho ;)

im looking for buds

Im hearing Sound magic is quite good - 35 quid not bad. Apparently too good for that price.

I am partial to a pair of cans tho ;)

Klipsch will give you the bet value for money mate, their s4s are great HOWEVER, if you want to splash out and treat yourself, look NO FURTHER than the Bowers & Wilkins C5s...just incredible. Seriously, they are mind-blowingly great!

Klipsch will give you the bet value for money mate, their s4s are great HOWEVER, if you want to splash out and treat yourself, look NO FURTHER than the Bowers & Wilkins C5s...just incredible. Seriously, they are mind-blowingly great!

No way am I splashing out again. my shure ones were 200 quid - never again.

Ill check out Klipsch and maybe the RDA ones - Billys rec

I have the Klipsch S4 and they sound amazing, bargain for £40. Can also put them right into the ear canals if you want to for the gym and they will not come out.

Serious question.

Maybe it's my age (47) but to see someone bowling down the street in a pair of cans always reduces me to hysterics. They just look so odd. surely they're for indoors or DJ'ing?

Back