• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Have you ever thought you were losing your mind?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I was driving off from where i live the other morning and it is basically one road in one road out of our area, traffic was backed up as it is when i leave late. Im stopped in traffic and im staring into the fields in the distance but then i realised that in my line of vision is the people standing at the bus stop.

The is this black guy there who looks like the elephant man, he has a messed up face not sure what you call the proper term. I come out of my trance and he is staring at me and i staring back at him. I think he thought i was staring at him when i was looking at the fields, i have gone back every day at same time to find him and try and tell him i was not being rude.

I can't stop thinking about the guy, he must have a hard life and i hate to think he thought i was staring at him, i pulled up by the side of the road thinking about it today and i was there without realising for 3 hours. Feel really weird about the whole thing to be honest.

I was driving off from where i live the other morning and it is basically one road in one road out of our area, traffic was backed up as it is when i leave late. Im stopped in traffic and im staring into the fields in the distance but then i realised that in my line of vision is the people standing at the bus stop.

The is this black guy there who looks like the elephant man, he has a messed up face not sure what you call the proper term. I come out of my trance and he is staring at me and i staring back at him. I think he thought i was staring at him when i was looking at the fields, i have gone back every day at same time to find him and try and tell him i was not being rude.

I can't stop thinking about the guy, he must have a hard life and i hate to think he thought i was staring at him, i pulled up by the side of the road thinking about it today and i was there without realising for 3 hours. Feel really weird about the whole thing to be honest.

Definitely not a reflection? Did he appear to be licking anything?

Yeah you're nuts. Not surprised though are you ?

Back