• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

Since Harry has taken the stand most of the tweets about the trial have started with "Laughter in court as Redknapp says,"... they won't convict him, he's charming the pants off everyone in that courtroom :lol:

This.

I think the HMRC have underestimated his charm

Redknapp said "I didn't have any bank statements (Monaco) to show them. I couldn't even remember what bank it was"

Redknapp first spoke about his Monaco account to Premier League's Quest inquiry, which was set up to investigate bungs in football

Redknapp not given cheque book by bank. "Probably because I'd have left it on a deck chair when Sandra and I went to beach in afternoon"

Redknapp said he was sent to Monaco bank to meet a Mr Cushdin. More laughter when R asked who he expected to meet. R: "Mr Cushdin"

Laughter in Court when Redknapp said Crouch had been good investment as he was "young, getting better and growing taller"

Redknapp said Mandaric didn't want to sign Peter Crouch because he was "a basketball player"

Prosecution had earlier described Redknapp as a "hard headed businessman with financial acumen". Redknapp's barrister asked his response

Redknapp: "I'm a fantastic football manager. I have no business sense whatsoever unfortunately."

Prosecution had earlier described Redknapp as a "hard headed businessman with financial acumen". Redknapp's barrister asked his response

Redknapp: "I'm a fantastic football manager. I have no [transfer] business sense whatsoever unfortunately."

:mickey:

Prosecution: "You talk about bonuses a lot".

Harry: "Yes I do".

Prosecution: "Maybe you're used to bonuses".

Harry: "I am because I'm successful".

=D>

Sounds like he blew his top a minute ago.........had a go at a detective onlooking, accusing him of staring at him!

Imagine how much he's twitching at the moment!!!!??

Cross examined? He goes mental if questioned by Geoff Shreeves!

Loving the cheeky ****erny chappy routine.....'what me guvnor? I aint never cheated me taxes ever mate, honest!!!'

Pearcesport

Redknapp has just told the Court the security code word for his UK accounts. I won't repeat it otherwise he could be poor very quickly!

:rolleyes:

Redknapp on Monaco account name : "Rosie was my dog. I loved Rosie to bits." Prosecution: "I'm sure you did"

Redknapp says account was named Rosie47 as bank already had account called Rosie. Redknapp said other Rosie might have been someone's wife

Redknapp said the other Rosie "might have been someone's wife. If she was as nice as Rosie (dog) then they had a good wife"

Matt Lawton @Matt_Lawton_DM

Redknapp gives robust defence after being accused by pros of 'telling a pack of lies'. 'I'm telling the the truth, the whole truth and nothing..
Redknapp also reveals got 500k bonus for guiding Spurs into Champions League

From the tweets posted on the BBC Sport site, it looks that the trial has descended into "You did it!" - "I didn't!"

Remember the Prosecution have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

Back