• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

Probably should have happened a couple of seasons ago, whether it was injuries or form he has stagnated.

Glad Winks has got his move though and can have a fresh start somewhere he can be a regular member of the first team and build back up from there. He's one of our own still and it'd be great to see the guy crush it in the championship.

Good move for each of him, Leicester and us

Thnk he'll be back in the PL next year and that he'll do well at Leicester

At one stage he looked like he was going to be a big player for us, especially after the game against Real when he bossed the midfield. Unfortunately injuries at crucial times seem to have really knocked him back. Hope he can kick on again now and gets a great reception if he ever plays against us.

Good luck Winksy!

I actually started this thread on him, seven years ago - thought he looked so promising. Such a shame he seemed to regress.

I’d recommend anyone having a watch of the video from the first post of this thread, against Man U U21s - that’s the player I was hoping he’d become, so forward-thinking and good at escaping pressure.

All the best lad, talent was always there, injuries never helped, got way too much stick in some quarters at times but we move on and so does he.

Actually a decent player. But he ended up fulfilling the spacegoat role with us! So he needed a move. 203 games, a few of them quite excellent. When he isn't put under too much pressure he can run games. And when he's playing a cameo role (not pounding out the games week in and out) he can touch the heights of elite players.

I've been very honest about him and one of the earliest to be so but good luck to him. I really hope he gets his flow back and makes a success of his time at Leicester.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back