• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Arsenal fans rave about Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane
John Verrall
@JohnVerrall
2 hours ago

Tottenham Hotspur star Harry Kane’s form has become so impressive that even Arsenal supporters are lauding praise on the striker.

Kane sent England to the World Cup by finding the back of the net in the last minute against Slovenia last night.

The Spurs forward got ahead of his marker and finished well to provide England with an important three points.

The Three Lions’ performance was abject for much of the game, but the Spurs man is proving to be one of the most deadly forwards in world football.

Kane has now scored eight goals in his last four appearances for club and country, and even Arsenal fans have a begrudging respect for how good the Tottenham man has become.

Follow
Skirlaugh AFC @Skirlaugh_AFC

Harry Kane's last 10 days:

26bd.png
26bd.png
26bd.png
vs APOEL
26bd.png
26bd.png
vs Huddersfield
2705.png
Named @England captain
26bd.png
vs Slovenia
1f3c6.png
Sends England to WC

Incredible
1f44f.png

2:20 PM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
Adeel Ahmed @PeleAFC

Hurts to admit how damn good Harry Kane actually is
1f62c.png

6:48 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
Carl Wilson @CarlWil42543044

Replying to @paulineinessex
Just another we let go babe. A gooner playing in the wrong shirt! Real class ! Saving grace he won't be at the spuds much longer! I hope!

5:56 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
Allaeldein @AFCAllaeldein

Harry Kane is an absolutely brilliant player

4:53 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
Gööner Chris @ChrisAFC1983

That man Kane again. As much as I hate Spurs Its great to see England with a world class striker at our disposal. https://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/916041985714151424 …

4:50 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
AFC @arsenalafc90

Harry Kane turns out to be the best passer of the ball in that squad too.

4:46 AM - Oct 6, 2017
Follow
FK @fkhanage

As an Arsenal fan it will be so hard to cheer on Harry Kane for England but he is the real deal. 50 goals in his last 46 for club & country.

7:23 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
Ahmed Osman @Ahmed_Osman26

It beats me to say it as an Arsenal fan but Harry Kane is an exceptional player. #WCQ2018 #EnglandvSlovenia

5:05 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Follow
Junior @JEnriqueBonilla

I'm an arsenal fan and I even think Harry Kane is world class
Don't @ me

5:05 AM - Oct 6, 2017

Kane’s wonderful form for Tottenham has helped propel Mauricio Pochettino’s side into title contention.

Spurs have narrowly missed out on winning the Premier League title over the last two campaigns, and look to be among the front runners again this time around.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/06/arsenal-fans-rave-about-tottenham-hotspurs-harry-kane/

---------------------------------------------

Apart from Arsenal, it will be nice to read other fans reaction about us, especially about Kane. Anyone know other clubs' fan forums ?

Harry is obviously a fantastic player and needless to say I would never want him to leave but i'd like to mention another issue ...

People mention Real Madrid or Barcelona as probable destinations but with all that is going on out there at the moment the appeal of moving to Spain is far less.. One of the final sparks to ignite the Balkans conflict was a game between Partisan Belgrade and Dynamo Zagreb.. It was mayhem with everyone fighting..

The next 'el classico' could be very interesting but perhaps not in a good way.. The Spanish civil war is still in lots of peoples living memory in Spain and Franco only left in the early 70s and the country became a democracy once more..

Stay at Tottenham Harry... Apart from the occasional riot there, all is sweet..

COYS.

But now he can be rested until he plays against Bournemouth please Gareth.
I hope so. Would signal good cooperation been Southgate and Pochettino. Who after all is responsible for improving a lot of the players Southgate has available to him.

Wouldn't expect it though. Southgate probably has enough pressure on him to need another win and a good win.

Harry is obviously a fantastic player and needless to say I would never want him to leave but i'd like to mention another issue ...

People mention Real Madrid or Barcelona as probable destinations but with all that is going on out there at the moment the appeal of moving to Spain is far less.. One of the final sparks to ignite the Balkans conflict was a game between Partisan Belgrade and Dynamo Zagreb.. It was mayhem with everyone fighting..

The next 'el classico' could be very interesting but perhaps not in a good way.. The Spanish civil war is still in lots of peoples living memory in Spain and Franco only left in the early 70s and the country became a democracy once more..

COYS.

This was my thinking also. England could also become a bolthole for many of the top players in Spain.

I hope so. Would signal good cooperation been Southgate and Pochettino. Who after all is responsible for improving a lot of the players Southgate has available to him.

Wouldn't expect it though. Southgate probably has enough pressure on him to need another win and a good win.
I hope so too.

If the team that lines out is obviously a 2nd string team (some might say they all are!) then Southgate will get a pass for this final game IMO. Anything positive that comes out of the game will be a bonus in some ways. I think this is an opportunity for Southgate to gain a few brownie points with the clubs by not playing certain players, and hopefully Kane will be omitted.

I hope so too.

If the team that lines out is obviously a 2nd string team (some might say they all are!) then Southgate will get a pass for this final game IMO. Anything positive that comes out of the game will be a bonus in some ways. I think this is an opportunity for Southgate to gain a few brownie points with the clubs by not playing certain players, and hopefully Kane will be omitted.
I'd say Southgate is better off trying new players/formation and blaming a bad result on that, rather than playing his half-arsed first XI and having to explain a poor performance.

COYS.

Wasn't there a rumour that Barcelona have already sounded out applying to join the EPL after Catalexit?

Last edited:
Let's turn this argument around.

Ronaldo (the vain one, not the fat one) will never be a world class player like Maradona was until he goes to a backwater club and single-handedly propels them to the league title.

The correct version of that statement would be Messi not Ronaldo. CR's achievements with Portugal in addition to his two clubs is enough.

Re Kane, he's there, he just needs to push on for full season. He has a real opportunity in my opinion to do a 40 - 50 goal season (11 for Spurs in Sept) this time around. If he does that, not only are we likely to have had another really successful season, but the narrative re proving WC goes away.

Of course, if he does bang in 40+, no question summer will be a nightmare/circus re speculation and bids from usual suspects.

The correct version of that statement would be Messi not Ronaldo. CR's achievements with Portugal in addition to his two clubs is enough.

Re Kane, he's there, he just needs to push on for full season. He has a real opportunity in my opinion to do a 40 - 50 goal season (11 for Spurs in Sept) this time around. If he does that, not only are we likely to have had another really successful season, but the narrative re proving WC goes away.

Of course, if he does bang in 40+, no question summer will be a nightmare/circus re speculation and bids from usual suspects.
Maradonna won his country a World Cup and won a backwater club the league title.... Ronaldo hasn't done either.

Maradonna won his country a World Cup and won a backwater club the league title.... Ronaldo hasn't done either.

And neither has Messi ... just pointing out if you were really trying to make the Kane argument, Messi is a better comparison as he's a one club (which many feel has been the best side in the world for a decade) and his national team (which has Aquero, Tevez, etc.) has desperately underachieved during his time.

I don't mind if Harry plays again in the next England game, it's good for him to play and score. He'll have a week until we play Bournemouth.

If he is rested, he can't get injured at least, so there is that.

I don't mind if Harry plays again in the next England game, it's good for him to play and score. He'll have a week until we play Bournemouth.

If he is rested, he can't get injured at least, so there is that.

Best for us would probably be him getting 60 minutes, score a couple, then come off early.

And neither has Messi ... just pointing out if you were really trying to make the Kane argument, Messi is a better comparison as he's a one club (which many feel has been the best side in the world for a decade) and his national team (which has Aquero, Tevez, etc.) has desperately underachieved during his time.

Looks like they will need a play off with New Zealand to even qualify for the world cup, scored the lowest every goals for a team in a south american qualifying campaign. If Messi is world class and all your suck off Barcelona fan boys seem to think he is, then he has the same problems that English over hyped players have which is he is crap for his country.

That said last I looked Turkey tonight were losing at home to Iceland, so international football is all a bit mental.

Back