• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I dont think trying to get a striker in the summer is a good idea at all. As in getting one to replace Harry.

I'm not on board that wagon

Fantastic start to his England career. To be honest I'm glad he didn't start and get a hat-trick, let them all slaver over Sterling and Wellbeck, that way Harry can stay with us and not bugger off to a "bigger" club.

270F66E500000578-0-image-a-40_1427491678030.jpg

Fantastic start to his England career. To be honest I'm glad he didn't start and get a hat-trick, let them all slaver over Sterling and Wellbeck, that way Harry can stay with us and not bugger off to a "bigger" club.

I don't think that Harry is going to look to move anywhere else, anywhere soon.

I just hope that everyone sticks with him when he has his inevetible dip in form

I don't think that Harry is going to look to move anywhere else, anywhere soon.

I just hope that everyone sticks with him when he has his inevetible dip in form
Yep I think Harry's Spurs love might keep him here longer than his talent demands. I'd love him to be a one club player, a Spurs Raul, but that is as rare as hen's teeth these days.

Did anyone else see the Mars sign around the stadium? it said scored on your debut? not sure if that was done on purpose but if so that was good.

I dont think trying to get a striker in the summer is a good idea at all. As in getting one to replace Harry.
I'm not on board that wagon

Hehe what ??? Are you being serious :p ? I don't think you will find one GG user that would want to replace Kane .

Back