• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yep, along with the "rumours" for Lloris & Eriksen ..

And people don't believe that the media try to fudge us up ..

Maybe not fudge us, but they have no qualms printing blatant lies because they're easy stories to sell and require virtually no work/research.

Didn't he say that when he was training at Arsenal he wanted to play in his Spurs kit?
yes he did. And he said "No I'm a Tottenham fan" in that video above.

Maybe he wasn't (as the leaked pic of him in an Arsenal shirt shows) before, but now we sing "He's one of our own", he'll always say he supports Spurs.

We all make mistakes as kids.

yes he did. And he said "No I'm a Tottenham fan" in that video above.

Maybe he wasn't (as the leaked pic of him in an Arsenal shirt shows) before, but now we sing "He's one of our own", he'll always say he supports Spurs.

We all make mistakes as kids.

Just for clarity, he played for the Scum as a kid (hence the pics), he was trying to be a footballer, he was playing for any club that would take him.

He's stated, he's been at Spurs since he's 11, he's a fan (don't think you can fake that enthusiasm) and we need to realize all the pics of him pre that are just jealous Scum tossers trying to pull our chain.

I really don't care which team he supported 10 years ago. Why does it bother fans who the players supported as a kid? Michael Owen, Jamie Carragher and Steve McManaman supported Everton as kids. I'm sure there are lots more example.

Just for clarity, he played for the Scum as a kid (hence the pics), he was trying to be a footballer, he was playing for any club that would take him.

He's stated, he's been at Spurs since he's 11, he's a fan (don't think you can fake that enthusiasm) and we need to realize all the pics of him pre that are just jealous Scum tossers trying to pull our chain.

I think the scum are throwing this pic about:
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/harry-kane1.jpg

As Jurgen says who really gives a f*ck. He won us the NLD. Any tie he may have had with them is dead. But if he was a Johnnie Jackson type, I'd kill him! lol

Robbie Keane had at least 5 boyhood clubs.

Teddy Sheringham was a Millwall, Spurs and West Ham fan.

David Bentley claimed to be a Spurs fan after we signed him.

I don't know why players try to placate fans in this regard. I'd rather they did it on the pitch.

I think the scum are throwing this pic about:
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/harry-kane1.jpg

As Jurgen says who really gives a f*ck. He won us the NLD. Any tie he may have had with them is dead. But if he was a Johnnie Jackson type, I'd kill him! lol

Yep, which I believe was the same time he was on their team, if you were playing for a club (as a sub 11 year old) and they won a title, you wouldn't celebrate?

We shouldn't care, and if their only stick of hope if a kid that has spent the last 10 years playing for us and destroyed them in NLD once wore their kit .. I happy to laugh all the way above them in the table

Robbie Keane had at least 5 boyhood clubs.

Teddy Sheringham was a Millwall, Spurs and West Ham fan.

David Bentley claimed to be a Spurs fan after we signed him.

I don't know why players try to placate fans in this regard. I'd rather they did it on the pitch.
That's why I'm asking about Kane. I don't think he used to bang on about being a Spurs fan did he? When the crowd sung he's one of our own, it was just assumed he was a massive Spurs fan. Anyway, those goals and celebrations tells us everything we need to know.

I still can't quite believe his rise. He was a bit of a cult hero and this whole "HURRIKANE" was all a bit of a laugh. Now he has just left us all stunned at just how good he has been.

That's why I'm asking about Kane. I don't think he used to bang on about being a Spurs fan did he? When the crowd sung he's one of our own, it was just assumed he was a massive Spurs fan. Anyway, those goals and celebrations tells us everything we need to know.

I still can't quite believe his rise. He was a bit of a cult hero and this whole "HURRIKANE" was all a bit of a laugh. Now he has just left us all stunned at just how good he has been.

Well he's from Chingford isn't he? That's a Spurs area from what I know.

Tell me about it, I just thought it was a purple patch, just cast your mind back to how ordinary he looked before Poch came in. The Villa game was the turning point IIRC, in the league anyway.

He looked okay at times last year. Many on here, me included, thought he'd make a good squad player playing on the left. No one ever thought he'd be as good as he has been, I don't think even the Harry supporters would think that.

louis-walsh.jpg

I'm afraid it's not quite good enough this time

As soon as I soon who was quoted I clicked off the website

Sky Sports pundits Tony Cascarino and Nigel Winterburn praise Tottenham's Harry Kane

Well he's from Chingford isn't he? That's a Spurs area from what I know.

Tell me about it, I just thought it was a purple patch, just cast your mind back to how ordinary he looked before Poch came in. The Villa game was the turning point IIRC, in the league anyway.

That is really frustrating.

He came in scored 3 in 6, led the line well, looked sharp and showed that he had a very nice touch and vision in deeper areas. He wasn't ordinary and he certainly wasn't just decent - he looked like an accomplished young striker who was suddenly showing that he should 100% be kept and blooded in as part of the squad.

The issue was most fans still saw him as some gormless rakey youth forward from down the road who TS had thrown in 'cause he's from London' and was still no good. Last season shows that he isn't in a flash in the pan and his base level will be more than competent enough for a place in our side.

Last season he looked much bigger and athletic and he started to make an impact throughout the season when given a chance - whilst this world class form is certainly a shock, his class has been bubbling nicely for a while

Harry Kane is a force in Tottenham Hotspur dressing room as well as on pitch
Spurs' two-goal hero against Arsenal is betraying his youth to show burgeoning leadership qualities at White Hart Lane and is already thought of as a future captain

Harry Kane's incredible rise to become the focal point of Tottenham Hotspur’s bid to qualify for the Champions League is not restricted to scoring goals, as the 21-year-old has also taken on a senior role in the dressing room.

As well as letting his feet and head do his talking in front of goal, Kane has delivered team-talks to the Spurs players in recent weeks that have also contributed to a run of just one defeat in 10 Premier League games and progress to the final of the Capital One Cup.

Goalkeeper and vice-captain Hugo Lloris invited Kane to address the team in the on-pitch huddle ahead of kick-off recently and the striker is said to have quickly grown into a vocal member of head coach Mauricio Pochettino’s squad.

The average age of Tottenham’s team that beat north London rivals Arsenal at the weekend was just 24 years and 37 days, but Kane is said to already be one of the more mature and influential characters.

Article here -> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...otspur-dressing-room-as-well-as-on-pitch.html

Back