• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He hadn't arrived back when that was going on, whether he delayed coming back... He's been back in training for a few weeks, why would he not keep on top of his fitness now?

A grey area that doesn't say either way .. I do remember the reports saying his head was not right and he stayed away to force the move ... I think he learned his lesson and kept his head down this time around.

Not doubting the authenticity of this but why did Kane intimate to Bayern he wanted to join them earlier in the Summer?

Change of heart or Charlie doing his tricks again.

Possibly because he wanted to join them earlier in the summer, giving him time to settle in before the season, which was possible if Bayern had started with a realistic bid. This could be especially important if the baby is due soon. Now all is rushed and he might have to move to Germany without his family for a while. Or he can stay where he is comfortable and be complete master of his destiny next summer.

Possibly because he wanted to join them earlier in the summer, giving him time to settle in before the season, which was possible if Bayern had started with a realistic bid. This could be especially important if the baby is due soon. Now all is rushed and he might have to move to Germany without his family for a while. Or he can stay where he is comfortable and be complete master of his destiny next summer.

Issue with all this is there have been no direct quotes, even now its not even intimated where the info is coming from. Because if you wanted to be crap about it, Kane was supposed to have said he did not want to derail Ange season, but again, that was all speculated

The only thing now would be Harry kane sitting in the gantry with head phones on and controlling the stadium visuals to announce a new 5 year deal

Kane goes with my blessing, he has served his time and ive been lucky to watch one of the best strikers ever play for Spurs. However, he has not once turned up in a big game for Spurs or England (Semi or final).

Bayern will be buying him for these big, big games and i wonder if he will deliver.

I had been happy for Harry to go a few weeks ago, but now it would feel really disruptive and deflating for it to happen 3 days before the first game of the season, after he just scored 4 goals in a friendly. And if we don't start the season well, the negativity could very quickly grow.

Then again if we manage to start the season well, playing good football, any Kane-related deflation would probably dissipate equally quickly!

And these two muppets have to have their say (though I usually don't mind Martin Cloake)

I mean
- did we say he wasn't for sale?
- did we accept a fee lower than what we said we would accept (even though we apparently said he wasn't for sale anyway :confused:)?
- we kind of have to leave it to Harry to decide as we can't force him to leave (or we don't accept anything and Levy gets pilloried when Kane leaves on a free next season).

You really think Levy has nothing to do with it? You really think that Levy had not had his hand in the sales and replacements of players ?
He has the final say
I don’t think he is sat there going I saw this player on football manager and we should buy him
Now Boehly… that’s a different story

I had been happy for Harry to go a few weeks ago, but now it would feel really disruptive and deflating for it to happen 3 days before the first game of the season, after he just scored 4 goals in a friendly. And if we don't start the season well, the negativity could very quickly grow.

Then again if we manage to start the season well, playing good football, any Kane-related deflation would probably dissipate equally quickly!

I think with him going we need to have a midfield player to chip in with some goals ... so that counts bissouma, skill, PEH out of the equation ... equally said we need a player that occupies the box of which Richy does brilliantly for Brazil ... the way Ange plays from what I've seen is that we have pressure Hugh up on the pitch which would kind of negate the need for Harry to drop deep which would be occupied by Maddison ... I think we can make it work!

And these two muppets have to have their say (though I usually don't mind Martin Cloake)

I mean
- did we accept a fee lower than what we said we would accept (even though we apparently said he wasn't for sale anyway :confused:)?
- we kind of have to leave it to Harry to decide as we can't force him to leave (or we don't accept anything and Levy gets pilloried when Kane leaves on a free next season).
Since these two left their THST roles (which Kat had to do with her West Ham comments) their vitriol has grown and grown
And they do spout utter gonad*s a lot

From the clubs perspective it is the first two options.

From Kane's camp, the last option is attractive of course. Get to see where we go with Postecoglou, cash in at the end. But was the Donetsk and Barca friendly 'proof of concept'? That Kane could bag 4 goals a game? Quite possibly. The people involved are no different to us fans, they react to the last performance too.

Also in Kane's mind is he doing right by 'his club'. As guessed/anticipated a month or two ago, the most likely outcome is Kane is sold (if Bayern do pony up). But Kane himself can choose to stay with us at any moment, if he signs some kind of contract extension (possibly with a break clause giving him some flexibility next summer).
You mean like Reya is doing at Brentford
Maybe
But Kane also knows next summer he is a year older and this summer clubs are buying and recruiting their strikers
Who knows
Now we know it’s it’s on Kane
I think that’s right despite our teletext fans view.
we actually owe Kane the options he now has
He can leave for guaranteed Bundelsiga titles and a shot at winning the CL
He can stay and see what happens under Ange (which so far looks bloody hood) and make a call in a year
The club don’t want the latter without some reassurance and Kane won’t give that IMO

I think with him going we need to have a midfield player to chip in with some goals ... so that counts bissouma, skill, PEH out of the equation ... equally said we need a player that occupies the box of which Richy does brilliantly for Brazil ... the way Ange plays from what I've seen is that we have pressure Hugh up on the pitch which would kind of negate the need for Harry to drop deep which would be occupied by Maddison ... I think we can make it work!
We can 100% make it work
Kane scored 4 on Sunday because it’s him. He just scores goals.
but the Ange system doesn’t need Kane for it to work. It needs a competent goal scorer who can playoff the last man. That’s not Kanes game
If the unlikely event happens and Kane stays he will get 30 goals comfortably
But if he leaves and we sign someone pile Orban… he could IMO get 20 plus in anges system as he wouldn’t have to change his current game. He is an excellent finisher
Richy is just a nuisance striker who can score some goals. He will miss a lot but still get enough. A proper finisher though would score an extra 5/10 over him
And the midfield will score plenty
We have seen that already pre season

Since these two left their THST roles (which Kat had to do with her West Ham comments) their vitriol has grown and grown
And they do spout utter gonad*s a lot

One of my very best mates worked with her partner who sadly passed away from a horrific cancer battle. He was a brilliant man, one of the loveliest men around and also prominent in the trust. She was a bully towards him and treated him like utter crap, when he died she played the doting widow in black whilst it coming out that she was actually shagging someone else. It was fairly well known she used his status at Spurs to climb the tree of the trust having been a fan of some team up north before Spurs.

She is a vile human, utterly vile

I mean
What dispicable clams.

One of my very best mates worked with her partner who sadly passed away from a horrific cancer battle. He was a brilliant man, one of the loveliest men around and also prominent in the trust. She was a bully towards him and treated him like utter crap, when he died she played the doting widow in black whilst it coming out that she was actually shagging someone else. It was fairly well known she used his status at Spurs to climb the tree of the trust having been a fan of some team up north before Spurs.

She is a vile human, utterly vile

Sounds like she would be better served with ass to mouth

Anyone know what time Ange has a press conference tomorrow ahead of Sunday? Assume this might be the first we get any information from the club regarding the situation.

Back