• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

It's at the point where they need to put up or shut up now - they must know the price and just trying to play games. Makes you question how much they really want him - they can clearly afford him if they want. If true that Kane said he'll stay if it's not done by Brentford then they're taking a big risk.

Well well well.
Isn't Mrs Kane due to give birth in two or three weeks? This is going to be resolved one way or the other very very soon.

No idea who these people are but interesting info...

From Prof on COYS about 15 minutes before the bid being rejected hitting the news. The shorter contract is what I reckon will happen and suggested it a few weeks ago as the best move for everyone.

A mixture of info from Gawain and a new source.

We have put two contract options in front of Harry and his reps.
A long term incentive laden contract to remove the uncertainty for us and for him. Barring significant injury he’d break Shearer’s record and pretty much retire as a Spurs player.
A mid-range contract with buyout clause that would put us in a similar position next summer as we are this summer. This option would give us at least another year of Harry, and give him time to decide whether he’s buying in to our future under Ange, as well as setting a minimum sale price.

No idea if he’ll negotiate a bit and then sign one of them, sign neither and leave on a free next summer, or be sold before this window closes. DL wants a decision asap so Spurs know how much they’ll have to spend and which positions they’ll need to focus on for the remainder of the window.

This week provides much for both HK and DL to ponder.

I think 2 year contract £450k per week, club captain and summer 2024 €100m release clause for non PL clubs.

Sounds like Bayern are offering €100m and we want £100m but if Kane agrees to the above I think its fair that we make the release clause €100m next summer as he would have helped us out signing that 2 year deal.

I think that proposal is just about attractive enough to satisfy all parties.

So basically the itk’s read my post and said yep that’ll do for today :D

That's got to be it over now surely?
Nope. Plenty of talk Bayern will be back with another bid. They are going to look stupid if they don't get Kane after all this fuss and to a club like them that is crucial.

My guess would be they end up stumping up what Levy wants, we have the strikers lined up to go for if it happens. Gift Orban has just been mentioned by Gary Jacob. Anyone thinking it's over if it's not all agreed by the Brentford game is being naive IMO. Even Ange said to the media the only deadline he recognises is the close of the transfer deadline, until then anything is open....

Nope. Plenty of talk Bayern will be back with another bid. They are going to look stupid if they don't get Kane after all this fuss and to a club like them that is crucial.

My guess would be they end up stumping up what Levy wants, we have the strikers lined up to go for if it happens. Gift Orban has just been mentioned by Gary Jacob. Anyone thinking it's over if it's not all agreed by the Brentford game is being naive IMO. Even Ange said to the media the only deadline he recognises is the close of the transfer deadline, until then anything is open....

I don't see it, not having flown in for a meeting especially

Kane is not replaceable, that said, Richi, Son, Veliz & Orban plus contributions from Decki, Maddison & Solomon is still potentially good

I do think £100M is the magic number (probably with a return/buy back clause if he comes back to PL), if Bayern want him, it's got to be above that and they probably already know it.

For us, if we don't sell -> great, if we do, just buy Orban plus a better CB and move on.

Back