• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Probably means nothing, but there’s practically no images of Kane on our social media platforms dated after the supposed meeting this week. He appears abit in the background of the training video but other than that it’s all Son, Maddison, Bissouma etc.

More from WALOB..

Operation Kane could well happen now very bitter sweet . feeling is from the clubs side Bayern will finally show there wallet . They’re saying all the right things today still waiting for an agreement not done yet !

club have opened communications with replacements targets in the eventuality Harry goes.

to caveat it’s not done yet and could still fall through ..

AND

Hercules said:
Yes WLB, I shared that behind the scenes earlier. Think it will happen now

More from WALOB..

Operation Kane could well happen now very bitter sweet . feeling is from the clubs side Bayern will finally show there wallet . They’re saying all the right things today still waiting for an agreement not done yet !

club have opened communications with replacements targets in the eventuality Harry goes.

AND

Hercules said:
So Bayern are suddenly going to stump up another almost 20m and pay it almost all in one go, ok then

I think it has been pretty clear all along that Kane wants to leave on a free transfer next June. I think we are silly to lose the £80m or so that his sale could generate in transfer funds for us to help us with our sizable rebuild. I actually still think we will accept a bid of around that amount for him this summer. However, if we do, then it woudn't surprise me hugely if Kane rejects the move (after all he can add that £80m on to his wage packet in less than a year's time).
Totally agree. I don’t like Bayern but it’s much preferable that he joins them now for a sizeable fee rather than watching the likes of Man U or Liverpool or worse getting him next year for nothing.

I think pulling the triggers on van der Ven and Veliz, instead of more experienced/expensive options, shows he's now staying

They have given Levy a deadline? Do they know how stupid that is? They made him an offer and told him to think about it and have now made a deadline. Levy would have thought about that offer for all of 30 seconds and probably not thought about it since. They really haven’t got a clue who they are negotiating with have they?

Makes it less likely a deal will happen. Levy will not want to be seen as being bullied.

I think pulling the triggers on van der Ven and Veliz, instead of more experienced/expensive options, shows he's now staying

Talk of Muani again today...

GHod knows what's going on though. Will be interesting to see who we end up with come the deadline

More from WALOB..

AND

Hercules said:

Shared it behind the scenes did you? Why? Could it put the deal in jeopardy? Ffs.

The news of deadlines and potential new offers on the table make this feel like we're close to the end of this (ha!)

Hope that either way it's done because I''m fudging sick of it, I hope he stays and signs a new deal but reckon this is it now, could see him going.

Like who? We have literally not been linked to any other CB’s who are more expensive.
Seems to me we are building for the future which is not a bad thing.

Back