• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The issue is we don't know if Richy is a 15 goal a season guy. I think he can be, especially if the service is good but it's far from certain.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We don’t even know if he can get 15 let alone anything close to Kane’s numbers.
He scored 43 goals in 135 games playing a large chunk of that on the LW. Not too far off 15 goals a season.
We'll be playing an entirely new system under Ange, so a lot of unknowns at this point, not just how Richy would do.

I think when replacing Kane the worst thing to do is look at one player to do so. I think you need to go down the money ball approach. We are losing x Goals, Y assists, z chances created etc... Which players can improve those stats for us across the team.

I want to see Richarlson get a run of games before making judgement on him, of course he is not Kane but IF as some seem to think that our game under Ange is going to be more flexiable he could be ok.

Yeh agree, lets be honest, he is alot better than what we saw last year, numbers wise its his least productive season by miles and injuries and WC curtailed his progress. I am not sure as I have said before that he is a long term CF but he is certainly a player I want to keep and if he gets a chance who knows, he might stake a claim. We won't know till it happens TBH

I want to see Richarlson get a run of games before making judgement on him, of course he is not Kane but IF as some seem to think that our game under Ange is going to be more flexiable he could be ok.

I would like to see us get an exciting young player to challenge him. Gift orban or someone else. Let scarlet go on loan. If he improves enough. Sell 1 of the 3 and keep the other 2 to battle it out and buy another youngster or bring 1 through the academy. When they become good enough rinse and repeat.

Yeh agree, lets be honest, he is alot better than what we saw last year, numbers wise its his least productive season by miles and injuries and WC curtailed his progress. I am not sure as I have said before that he is a long term CF but he is certainly a player I want to keep and if he gets a chance who knows, he might stake a claim. We won't know till it happens TBH

Agree, i think those who may be compering his output with Kane are being a little unfair on Richarlson. Lets be honest Kane has been the main man for us for a while and i think anyone who takes his place will struggle with being compered to him. Richarlson is NOT the same type of player ( lets be honest there are not many who are) but he can score goals and he has pace to beat a man so (IF) under Ange we will play a different from what we have been doing he could be a very good player.

I would like to see us get an exciting young player to challenge him. Gift orban or someone else. Let scarlet go on loan. If he improves enough. Sell 1 of the 3 and keep the other 2 to battle it out and buy another youngster or bring 1 through the academy. When they become good enough rinse and repeat.

I do not disagree at all, he was not at his best last season ( injurys and not getting a run in the team did not help) but he is a better player then he has shown so far for us and i would like to see him given the chance.

Club can’t make him sign or Bayern pay the fee we want

I think there's limited chance that Kane signs a new deal for a few months...hard to see the rationale for him doing so

I think we'll get a price agreed within the next few days - end of the week say - and we're probably / hopefully firming up plans to spend it

Some more so called 'ITK' from over on SC...

Right, Brain won't function today but here are some points I've been told on this
  1. Kane and the FAM/Firm asked the club "Daniel" to sit down with Bayern
  2. Daniel Obliged after discussion as it would be in Tottenham's best interest right now as he won't sign a new deal unless significant progress is made during the season if he stays. He also wants the club to get what's deserved from his departure which softens the blow next summer if contract talks don't resume.
  3. 3 meetings have taken place
  4. Daniel has finally decided with the board what he sees' best for all parties regarding the FEE ££££ (upfront payment and Add On)
  5. Bayern Gulped and asked for time to consider if they can provide this package.
  6. They initially thought that a conclusion would be reached yesterday at lunch in London but the 2 parties were way apart.
  7. Daniel has given them until Friday. otherwise, the price will go up and without a suitable plan which the club is trying to activate if this happens, he will pull any deal with the season approaching and it is getting between preparation and further recruitment for Ange.
  8. Ange doesn't want Harry if he doesn't want Tottenham but this right now sits in between going or staying with Harry.
  9. Lastly If this was a relationship status on Facebook "It is Complicated"
WLB

Right, Brain won't function today but here are some points I've been told on this
  2. Daniel Obliged after discussion as it would be in Tottenham's best interest right now as he won't sign a new deal unless significant progress is made during the season if he stays. He also wants the club to get what's deserved from his departure which softens the blow next summer if contract talks don't resume.
  4. Daniel has finally decided with the board what he sees' best for all parties regarding the FEE ££££ (upfront payment and Add On)
  5. Bayern Gulped and asked for time to consider if they can provide this package.
  6. They initially thought that a conclusion would be reached yesterday at lunch in London but the 2 parties were way apart.
  7. Daniel has given them until Friday. otherwise, the price will go up and without a suitable plan which the club is trying to activate if this happens, he will pull any deal with the season approaching and it is getting between preparation and further recruitment for Ange.
  8. Ange doesn't want Harry if he doesn't want Tottenham but this right now sits in between going or staying with Harry.
WLB

At the end of the day I don't think its that sad a situation with our without the dingdongensian ITK narrative. The club must know its walk away price with all this which means the value of what he sells for now versus what a season of him is worth versus losing him on a free. I think we should sell and start again but on the flip side the club have been accused of money over quality for years so if he stays that can't be used as a "disruption" if we lose the money. Also, as much as I am clutching at straws, if Kane stays and we pull a worldly out our backsides....he stays

WLB
WALOB (especially point 7). Why do these people make out they know what is going on in private meetings involving Daniel Levy and Bayern Munich officials?

WALOB (especially point 7). Why do these people make out they know what is going on in private meetings involving Daniel Levy and Bayern Munich officials?

Its my fav along with "continue to talk".....teams don't continue to talk in general, its not like they pick the phone up and continue to talk...the price is the price and you negotiate or you don't in general, if anyone talks its the agents who intermediate, but the idea they pick the phone up for a chat and check the weather makes me laugh

We're not getting anyone near Kanes level when he leaves, you need to move on from expecting anything above a striker that gets around 15 goals a season.

Agree. The approach will need to be different. Think about Arsenal last year. Pretty unbelievable for large parts, with a very average output from their striker(s).

Back