• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Keep him locked up in the cupboard untill the window closes.
Then demand him to apologize to all the teammates in public training before allowing him back on the team. And, yeah, strip him of his vice captaincy. He never scores in august anyway, we've got plenty of time!

Of course, if the stories are correct, that is.

And so the negotiations begin.

It's going to be a media circus for a while. If nothing else, hopefully it will allow Paratici to get on with other acquisitions in the background whilst Levy handles the Kane saga.
But it's clear Levy is going to hold out for a PL rival-premium if it's City.
I really don't see how Harry stays and comes back from all this with anything near the same level of reputation and adoration from the fans. Does he even care?

I think that's close to being right. As I've said before, this could work out very well for us if we spend the cash well

We're not going to replace the goals and assists he brings, but no point having a player in your team that doesn't want to play for you. So ultimately, I can't see how we come strengthened out of this one, but we simply have to make due.

I hope we can resolve it relatively quickly though, to get replacements in.

We're not going to replace the goals and assists he brings, but no point having a player in your team that doesn't want to play for you. So ultimately, I can't see how we come strengthened out of this one, but we simply have to make due.

Agree on not being able to replace the goals and assists from a CF however apart from some purple patches from Bale, we didnt get much out of our RW or no 10, or even CM last season

So yes, the next CF won't add as much as Kane but if we strengthen other areas then as a team we might be the same

At the moment we're also susceptible to Kane's ankle, and he seems to be now be getting at least 1 injury on them per season

Kane might only have say 4 years left in him, depending on injuries, and we need to strengthen the squad. If we use the cash we get well, I think we can come out of this very well indeed

There is no evidence to suggest that Levy has gone back on his word. Let's assume there is a 'gentleman's agreement', what does that really mean? It does not mean we will sell him for £100m, it means we will sell him when we get an acceptable offer. The £100m offered about a month ago is clearly unacceptable.

Or Kane needed to do was to come to training every morning and keep his gob closed until Emirates Marketing Project make an acceptable bid.

Fact, Levy is not the bad guy here.

Sent from my SM-G975F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thats all agreeable unless Kane and Levy agreed the price of this acceptable offer. If that market has changed thereafter then that's not Kanes fault. Kane and Levy then should have discussed rather than Kane doing a no show.

We came 7th with his goals and assists. We have Son who is capable of getting around 20 goals if up front, or the Fiorentina guy who looks like will be a goal machine would likely get a good number of goals. Whilst less goals and assists than Kane would get, if we can further strengthen the CB and AM positions then we could definitely become a better team than the Harry Kane team we have almost become….

Thats all agreeable unless Kane and Levy agreed the price of this acceptable offer. If that market has changed thereafter then that's not Kanes fault. Kane and Levy then should have discussed rather than Kane doing a no show.
But you have no evidence to suggest that a price was agreed. Seems you are not keen on Levy so you are desperate to paint him as the bad guy.

In other news Grealish reports to training even though he wants to join Emirates Marketing Project

Sent from my SM-G975F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Reactions: DTA
Agree with all of that, but we don't know if there was ever a figure both levy and kane agreed upon. Its naive to assume that there was not a figure discussed just going by Harry Kanes interview with neville.

But I guess this is all too familiar when players want to leave.

Yes indeed, all too familiar. A shame he has stooped. If a figure of 100 mill was quoted, unfortunately for him, City being quoted 100 mill for Grealish has fudged him.

And so the negotiations begin.

It's going to be a media circus for a while. If nothing else, hopefully it will allow Paratici to get on with other acquisitions in the background whilst Levy handles the Kane saga.
But it's clear Levy is going to hold out for a PL rival-premium if it's City.
I really don't see how Harry stays and comes back from all this with anything near the same level of reputation and adoration from the fans. Does he even care?

Whack in Laporte or Silva and I think thats a good deal.

Yes indeed, all too familiar. A shame he has stooped. If a figure of 100 mill was quoted, unfortunately for him, City being quoted 100 mill for Grealish has fudged him.

Yep, 100 mill for a player who isn't even in the starting 11 for England (Obviously he should be!!!) What does that make one of the world's best strikers and the England captain worth?

Now I have a dilemma, and it is regarding Kane and my garage that I converted into a playroom, Office and sort of bar. My Mrs allowed me (I wear the trousers honest) to put a spurs wall up in there and I spent a few months collecting programmes old and present along with newspaper articles and then put these onto the wall.

Now my dilemma is that Kane clearly features on there a lot, but if he departs us will it be too soon to cover up his face with other spurs stuff, or would you just leave it on there as a permanent painful reminder of him?

I think the answer from most will be to leave him up there, but I just think looking at the wall will hurt so much when I see him lining up in in colours of blue for City. Obviously there are players up there that have left Spurs that I hold close to my heart but they weren't Spurs through and through like Kane is, so this one will hurt the most I think.
Only solution is to burn the whole thing down. Douse the place with petrol and toss in a match.

Back