• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Spot on. Not only is their passing comparable, it's undoubted that Kane is better as a scorer and a header of the ball than KDB. The two of them in the same team tho...
So weird that City thought he was worth 25% less than Grealish. Got to ask questions of whose making the buying decisions over there. The way Peps used (or not used!) Grealish makes you wonder if he was even on board with the signing?

So weird that City thought he was worth 25% less than Grealish. Got to ask questions of whose making the buying decisions over there. The way Peps used (or not used!) Grealish makes you wonder if he was even on board with the signing?

I think the truth is we were not going to sell Kane for less than 160. I know the press said otherwise, but as I heard it, they never even bothered putting in an official bid, instead working through Harry's, um, agent, and the press to try and force him to force the issue. tossers.

It's debatable which of them is the better passer, what's not debatable is that Kane is better than KDB in front of goal, better in the air, better at holding the ball up and better at defending.
I'll give freekicks to KdB :p

Free-kicks? Agreed. I think Kane is a better passer personally.

Good point, never really believed that Grealish is a GREAT player and he was overpiced. imo

There's 10 other players on the pitch besides Kane. It's rare that anyone else pulls the strings if Kane is off form.
Bentancur might turn out to be that player.

This has been going on for more years than i care to remember, it's a bit odd that kane is always "off form" when it matters.
His record is terrible in big games, even when Eriksen was pulling the strings.

This has been going on for more years than i care to remember, it's a bit odd that kane is always "off form" when it matters.
His record is terrible in big games, even when Eriksen was pulling the strings.

I mean, also the case that, in 'big' games, he's usually well-marked by opponents who are good enough to make it to those 'big games'.

Our failure in big games is collective, not individual. And today it's more on Conte, who is usually regarded as a master of the big moment.

I mean, also the case that, in 'big' games, he's usually well-marked by opponents who are good enough to make it to those 'big games'.

Our failure in big games is collective, not individual. And today it's more on Conte, who is usually regarded as a master of the big moment.

I seen Lampard, Gerrard, Drogba etc pull their teams over the line.

And yet when win its all about harry.
You win as a team you lose as a team.
Unless you're harry kane or son.

I seen Lampard, Gerrard, Drogba etc pull their teams over the line.

Yeah, but look at the players you cited, mate - they played in top teams, Liverpool and Chelsea. They had players around them that shared their talent and their mentality - Lampard and Drogba were on the same team, Gerrard always had the likes of Mascherano and Xabi Alonso around him to help him out.

Kane just doesn't. At best he has Son, who people have already cited as hot-and-cold on here - there's no one else on the team who's top class, who can relieve the burden of being the primary creator.

Back