• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well done you Harry for coping so well with something of your own making. Bravo.
Big player that you are.

(Fair point about the Euros. Although he could have used those extra days in Florida to “take it all in”).

Coped well :D really hope we can get something close to a decent fee for him next summer and we can reinvest the funds into players that want to play for the club.

I think he has peaked, he will always get goals but i think mr professional is starting to get a bit of an ego.

He used to make things happen with sheer work rate, pressing, chasing back, moving into the channels, he doesn’t do any of that now.

It was a massive part of his game and his, and our, success.

Remember that goal he scored against the arse by chasing down a nothing ball into the corner, then sticking it in the far corner from 30 yards, I doubt we’ll ever see that again, it’s so frustrating that he won’t wake up.

He used to make things happen with sheer work rate, pressing, chasing back, moving into the channels, he doesn’t do any of that now.

Remember that goal he scored against the arse by chasing down a nothing ball into the corner, then sticking it in the far corner from 30 yards, I doubt we’ll ever see that again, it’s so frustrating that he won’t wake up.
Problem is if his heart is not here he is not doing himself of the club any favours playing like brick as no one will want to pay the fee for a player who currently looks over the hill.

Wasn't it Dele who chased down that ball and back heeled it to Harry just before it went out for a goal kick?

Stick him in the reserves and let him rot

giphy.gif

It’s fairly easy to see why he’s so country before club. He gets to score hat tricks against dross and look good. Another dozen against San Marino then back to sulking at WHL. I do wish we had got rid.

He looked better against Everton. I'm hoping it's hiring Conte and him the change in tactics will give him a kick. He needs to do it for himself now if anything.

I like the formation for England. I'm eager to see it grow with us now.

Back