• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yeah. That was given saturation coverage in the media.

Wasn't it?

Didn't you see all those pundits praising our team morale and talking about how happy Kane looked and that now surely he's destined to get Spurs a trophy and stay with us for the rest of his career becoming a true club legend which is something to admire rather than all the financially doped clubs cheating their way to the top? :p

Yeah, me neither.

we discussed how both against Villa and Poocastle, the change in formation back to that with which he is more familiar has been a huge factor.

Good point and i do agree, we have changed the formation and its looks like its starting to gell. No more round pegs in square holes.

In general I agree about letting Son take the next few free kicks. However with Kane's it isn't like he's sending them into row Z. They often clip the forehead of a player in the wall or just miss. I've got a feeling one will go in soon. If he keeps taking them.

That goal came about because Moura missed the header at the near post. Once the ball goes into the six yard box that low we were always in big trouble.
The ball was too high for Moura to get
It also arced left to right late
Moura is brilliant in the air but the cross was brilliant
The lack of movement behind the players at the front was poor

That goal came about because Moura missed the header at the near post. Once the ball goes into the six yard box that low we were always in big trouble.
The goal came about because Reguilon tried to dribble as last man, instead of clearing the ball. We were damn lucky to only concede the corner directly from that stupidity!

Back