• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Same.... He is slow, not great physically, is one footed, has an OK touch with that one foot but nothing special, doesn't seem to have brilliant vision, is an OK dribbler but nothing special. I'm not sure there is loads to work with there and we certainly shouldn't be expecting him to be our saviour (and that's before considering his his injury record). I'd be tempted to sell him back to Spain while they still might remember that he was decent over there in that slower paced, far less physical league.
He is very one footed
But at least he can go both directions with it, unlike a certain ex player
Both him and Tanguy so far have both been huge flops
And I say that as someone who was a BIG advocate of both players
Someone has to give soon

He is very one footed
But at least he can go both directions with it, unlike a certain ex player
Both him and Tanguy so far have both been huge flops
And I say that as someone who was a BIG advocate of both players
Someone has to give soon

Signed for a manager who was promptly canned three months later due to a fatal addiction to an old lusted after...oh I'll stop!!!!!!!!!! :D

He needs dropping on Sunday.

Like playing with 10 at the moment, then again playing him on the left doesn’t really help
Needs to be played back to form. And the entire team has to do better to create chances.

For sure he needs to do better as well, not excusing him. Perhaps it's different this time, perhaps his head isn't in it, perhaps the City move not happening has been a set back too big to just bounce back from.

Until that's actually shown to be the case over a bit of time though.... We've seen this before. Kane not fully firing, team struggling. Give Kane a bit of time and he'll start performing, with or without the team performing, hopefully with.

So far in his career a constant has always been: Kane will come good, it won't even take long, Kane will deliver. This has been something you could take to the bank. I think it will most likely be this way again.

Dropping him for the NLD, a huge game, a game he will almost certainly be very much up for. Not giving him that chance to prove himself right now in this team. I just can't see it.

If there's no improvement tonight and on Sunday i'd drop.
If it's the usual that he needs time to play into form then fine, but that would be enough games for him to show it.
No improvement by Sunday drop him, and not to the bench but to stand.
His only motivation at the moment is records, records he will probably beat even playing half arsed, take those opportunities away from him might bring him to his senses.

If there's no improvement tonight and on Sunday i'd drop.
If it's the usual that he needs time to play into form then fine, but that would be enough games for him to show it.
No improvement by Sunday drop him, and not to the bench but to stand.
His only motivation at the moment is records, records he will probably beat even playing half arsed, take those opportunities away from him might bring him to his senses.
The one game I would be tempted NOT to drop Kane for is Arsenal. His record against them is very good and I think him likely to get a bit of stick from the Arsenal crowd will ensure that he forgets he wants out for this game and puts in a determined performance.

The one game I would be tempted NOT to drop Kane for is Arsenal. His record against them is very good and I think him likely to get a bit of stick from the Arsenal crowd will ensure that he forgets he wants out for this game and puts in a determined performance.

Agreed, and if he can do it on Sunday and then drops off again afterwards we know where we stand.

Need to give him a rest to decide if he wants to perform or is he just waiting to leave.

Play him in the conference league, play Son & Gil in the league.

No team can afford their main striker turning up half hearted (and that's being generous) each week.

Solution is to actually try to attack. Then lets judge Kane. When our game plan is to retreat to our half and let the other team have the ball, I'm not sure how he's meant to look good

I am torn on the issue. There is a side of me that thinks Gil Son Moura would be a great front three, but Kane is the best striker in the world when he is available, so a tough one...

Back