• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Why on Earth would Kane sign a new contract with us, which is only going to make it harder for him to leave the club? Think he cares much more about trophies than a bit of extra money for a year.
The Athletic has reported that he isn’t looking to negotiate a new contract, he turned one down earlier in the month….

fudge giving him another contract at more money, he gladly signed the last contract and if he was not happy with it he should not have signed it. I have never been a supporter who has put a lot of meaning into the " one of our own" flimflam, they are there doing a job and at the end of the day the vast majority of players will move if they believe it would make them winners/richer.

In my time as a fan there have only been a few players who deserve the title " one of our own" Perryman, Mabbutt and one or two more at best. Kane has shown by his actions that he is not in that group ( imo ).

don’t forget the one knee’d legend that is Ledley!

Compared to Berba, Bale, Modric and Keane (not to mention Campbell) his come in a distant 5th for me.

None of those were mentioned as being " one of our own" or at least i do not remember fans singing that. They all came in from other clubs so they are not in the same boat.

“Tottenham did not want to negotiate. They did not want to talk, so we did not talk. We tried to open the door but the big master of negotiations, Daniel Levy, who knows everything, wouldn’t. He is a Tottenham Hotspur player and I wish him all the best in his last years doing well in London.”

“Tottenham did not want to negotiate. They did not want to talk, so we did not talk. We tried to open the door but the big master of negotiations, Daniel Levy, who knows everything, wouldn’t. He is a Tottenham Hotspur player and I wish him all the best in his last years doing well in London.”

fudging clam, first time in your life everyone didn't roll over for you?

Really hope PSG tear them a new hole in CL

This is absolutely hilarious. You manage a club that has unlimited funds, you basically have the ability to sign whoever you want, and you’ve won a lot in the last few years.

And yet…you didn’t get what you want. So you’re throwing your toys out of the pram. Snide comments.

Spurs really come out of this looking very well. Have said nothing all along and have kept our asset. Kane looks stupid, and City look childish.

Little known fact but I was one of the original few that created Randomination, and a former site admin. Just didn't fit with my "cool" image in the noughties....
Oh when our modern post counts don't represent the historic hours we spent playing around with used squids. Hope all good with you :)

Back