• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Good that he’s staying. Sad that he had to throw his toys out of the pram before, but if he works hard, he will soon have everyone back on his side.

So, in other news, I've been chatting to this model online - super fit and successful, even if a bit superficial. One of those "tick tock" celebs.
Super in to me. Even her mates like me.

Arranged a date and she stood me up.
Decided to go and do some shopping...... and she's
in burger king with some greasy haired taco in tight white jeans!!

Wait until I tell the Mrs about this.....

Well, to be fair, he's not going to say 'for the next 3 years' as difficult to know where we'll go

Also feasible that he has another agreement with Levy, formal or informal, about price at which he can leave next summer. I'd be open to selling him for £100m cash next summer

yeah, I don't think it's saga over at all, the use of the word summer makes me think it'll all be happening again in January

still a week left, if Madrid do pull off Mbappe (Kenneth Williams face) it could free more money up in the market, yes PSG may have his replacement already but they still might spend

also, sods law he'll do his ankle in his next game and be out for 6 months anyway

Good news for Spurs. It might not feel as good as it did before to see him up front for us, but I have no doubt in his professionalism and believe he will perform to his very best for us this season too. If that's what it takes to get us CL qualification, it will be so, so worth it.

Well, to be fair, he's not going to say 'for the next 3 years' as difficult to know where we'll go

Also feasible that he has another agreement with Levy, formal or informal, about price at which he can leave next summer. I'd be open to selling him for £100m cash next summer

Even young Harold is unlikely to feel completely happy about an informal agreement to that effect.

Good news for Spurs. It might not feel as good as it did before to see him up front for us, but I have no doubt in his professionalism and believe he will perform to his very best for us this season too. If that's what it takes to get us CL qualification, it will be so, so worth it.

Yeah I think he'll perform for us. But he's tainted. He's no longer "one of our own" or "one of us". He's just a great player who is looking to do what's right for him and his career first and foremost. Nothing wrong with that but means he can fudge off if he thinks he'll get special treatment. He wants out - the club know it, he knows it and we know it.

Last edited:
Back