• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

My thoughts exactly. Hard for anyone to argue that Kane should go for £100m now. Very helpful for any conversations between the club and Kane

I hope we do give him a commitment that he could leave for £100m next summer though. I think it would be in our interest to sell him next summer, but also make sure Kane is motivated this coming season

all depends who and what we sign this window still
No good having a deal to sell him next summer if we don’t have his replacement here already IMO

The best thing is to take no notice. Why would I invest energy in the public relations of a footballer? He’s trained to do one thing - bang in goals. Not be a diplomat or brilliant strategist. So I simply take no notice of the soap. I’m not invested.

There are two outcomes: Kane will be sold this summer or next. The antics and manoeuvres are not personal, just someone trying to get their way. And the fact it isn’t being executed with great cunning just shows that Kane is not a pro at this kind of thing. His expertise is delivering a ball from anywhere in the final third into the net.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The best thing is to take no notice. Why would I invest energy in the public relations of a footballer? He’s trained to do one thing - bang in goals. Not be a diplomat or brilliant strategist. So I simply take no notice of the soap. I’m not invested.

There are two outcomes: Kane will be sold this summer or next. The antics and manoeuvres are not personal, just someone trying to get their way. And the fact it isn’t being executed with great cunning just shows that Kane is not a pro at this kind of thing. His expertise is delivering a ball from anywhere in the final third into the net.

Not only has he been out best striker for years. He has also been, in an entirely different sense, our worst.

My thoughts exactly. Hard for anyone to argue that Kane should go for £100m now. Very helpful for any conversations between the club and Kane

I hope we do give him a commitment that he could leave for £100m next summer though. I think it would be in our interest to sell him next summer, but also make sure Kane is motivated this coming season

Yup next summer is the great forward money go round. Kane, Haaland, Lewandowski and Mbappe all in play.

Yup next summer is the great forward money go round. Kane, Haaland, Lewandowski and Mbappe all in play.

He could find himself priced out the market two summer's in a row. I would imagine part of his hurry is that next year those three are on the market and it's a tough pitch to advocate for Kane over Haaland or Mbappe.

Who would buy him next summer though?

Think if it was city they should just stump up the cash now.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Unless it’s a free kick :D

Back