• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Who really knows if he has refused to turn up today or has reasons for not doing so. But all this gonad*s about " one of our own" is just that gonad*S. Players will say anything to their fans to get on their side but in all honesty for 95% of players they are there to play football and make money and really do not give a brick about loyalty to fans.

I have been around enough players over the years to accept that its just a job and like every other job they rarely show a lifetime loyalty to that one job. Said it already i do not blame him if he leaves to win things elsewhere and i understand that is what the vast majority of players would do IF/WHEN they get a chance to do so.

Who really knows if he has refused to turn up today or has reasons for not doing so. But all this gonad*s about " one of our own" is just that gonad*S. Players will say anything to their fans to get on their side but in all honesty for 95% of players they are there to play football and make money and really do not give a brick about loyalty to fans.

I have been around enough players over the years to accept that its just a job and like every other job they rarely show a lifetime loyalty to that one job. Said it already i do not blame him if he leaves to win things elsewhere and i understand that is what the vast majority of players would do IF/WHEN they get a chance to do so.
But unlike any job players seem he have down weird logic that not turning up from work is OK

Thats all 100% true, but it doesn't mean that we should let Emirates Marketing Project short change us just to make it happen. If they pay up then great, let Kane go.

But we are not a charity vehicle for players dreams. The ball is in citehs court. If they want him they have to pay the price

Thats all 100% true, but it doesn't mean that we should let Emirates Marketing Project short change us just to make it happen. If they pay up then great, let Kane go.

But we are not a charity vehicle for players dreams. The ball is in citehs court. If they want him they have to pay the price

Agreed, I think that's exactly where most of us are and when Levy will be too.

I think Kane will be at training tomorrow in prep for the new season and then we'll wait and see whether City come up with a sensible offer ahead of whatever deadline Levy sets for it

can't say what happened.
have a feeling Levy makes everyone sign some serious non disclosure agreements but there has been some players - including Modric and Berbs - who voiced concerns that Levy did not honour verbal agreements. if that's the case then going on strike seems right imo.

No it's not.

- There is zero fudging chance Levy and Kane even had a conversation that he could go for "any price"
- Levy probably said "we will be reasonable" (i.e. not demanding £200M), but for Kane to translate that into £100M is absolute flimflam and him trying to take Spurs for a ride

What fudging person on this planet thinks Grealish and Kane are within even a £40M evaluation of each other)? Transfer market has them at a £55M delta which actually is quite close to what we are asking for (£160M) vs. what City have offered for Grealish.

Kane needs better advisors ..

Newbie here and what a day to join!

Having read all your comments I thought I'd introduce myself and try and be diplomatic towards everyone and Kane.

I have been a season ticket for 26 years now and I've seen the likes of Berbatov, Keane, Defoe, Sheringham, Klinsmann etc and whilst I have seen all of them leave us I not once thought Kane would stoop this low and not turn up to training to force a move away from the club.

My question to Kane would be, if he believes he is world class and in the top 3 strikers in the world and deserves to be winning trophies with the likes of City, then why does he think he is worth £100m per his interview with Neville?

He has terrible advisors and today, if true, is not the right way to go about things as he will lose the respect of the fans he so call loves and the club, plus he is the England captain and would be setting such a bad example to everyone including the children that idolise him.

There's no smoke without fire but if this is true then Kane should hold his head in shame for his actions.

Kane needs better advisors ..

Thinking back; Bale, Berbatov and Modric's agents spent nearly a year preparing their moves.
I hate to say it but Jonathan Barnett smashed it for Bale tbh, and got us a world record fee.

One problem with Kane is that he doesn't seem to have had anyone putting pressure on City...

Just read £120m and Bernardo Silva
If all that money is given to Nuno to buy I think I'd take that

IF Harry didn't turn up today I have lost a lot of respect for him and want him gone

The club was around long before him and will be around for a long time after him

No player is bigger than THFC

Newbie here and what a day to join!

Having read all your comments I thought I'd introduce myself and try and be diplomatic towards everyone and Kane.

I have been a season ticket for 26 years now and I've seen the likes of Berbatov, Keane, Defoe, Sheringham, Klinsmann etc and whilst I have seen all of them leave us I not once thought Kane would stoop this low and not turn up to training to force a move away from the club.

My question to Kane would be, if he believes he is world class and in the top 3 strikers in the world and deserves to be winning trophies with the likes of City, then why does he think he is worth £100m per his interview with Neville?

He has terrible advisors and today, if true, is not the right way to go about things as he will lose the respect of the fans he so call loves and the club, plus he is the England captain and would be setting such a bad example to everyone including the children that idolise him.

There's no smoke without fire but if this is true then Kane should hold his head in shame for his actions.
Welcome to the board mate!

Emirates Marketing Project must have money to burn to pay £ 150 m for an injury prone 28 year old.

Oh wait............

Just read £120m and Bernardo Silva
If all that money is given to Nuno to buy I think I'd take that

IF Harry didn't turn up today I have lost a lot of respect for him and want him gone

The club was around long before him and will be around for a long time after him

No player is bigger than THFC
Silva is quality
Would be great for us on the right
Again… just don’t see a city player dropping down
They would need to pay them for first and the fact they don’t wanna pay for Kane outright suggests to me they won’t do that
I think the club are happy to sell at a price… city the richest club in sky sport in the world don’t want to pay it. I guess their fear is their issues with FFP and the historical lies they have told to increase their TO will become more and more apparent and questionable

The just showed the interview with Kane/Neville and he mentions the 100 million

Does he really think that’s the figure that will see him go?

Back