• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Manchester United lead Chelsea and neighbours Emirates Marketing Project in the race sign England striker Harry Kane, 27, with Tottenham asking for £100m plus two of the Red Devils' first-team players. (Football Insider)

So £100m plus Maguire & Fernandes, seems a good deal to me
The fact that “football insider” think Chelsea are even in the race to sign Kane makes me pretty sure this is just more made up BS.

If you aren't England but would still like to see England win because of Kane, you then to have a word with yourself.

This is the guy that said in that Neville golf course interview that he's rather win something with England than with Spurs.

Kane initially put feelers out to Martin O'Neill to play for Ireland when he was Ireland manager and Kane was on loan at Norwich.

That shows how highly he sees England. And Spurs is below that.

Rather than Kane being the one player that actually cares about the club. The line we were always told. Kane was the one player whose representatives thought him staying at Spurs could get him trophies.

Kane has been terribly advised over the years. That's why he is still here.

So world cup golden boot, premier league golden boot, and if all goes to plan euro golden boot.

100m?? you are having a bloody laugh.

It is crazy to suggest that he should go for less than such transfers as Coutinho, Joao Felix or Ousomane Dembele (who according to wiki was just under the 100 mil mark). Whilst I crave nothing more than seeing Kane achieving his ambitions with us, I wouldn't hold it against him for thinking that it wouldn't happen here. It's almost like he's stuck because of how well he has done combined with how finances in football have gone from one extreme to the other.

For those that don't feel any sympathy and have been outwardly critical of him, I appreciate that he chose to sign the contract. Now that things seemed to have calmed down a bit it does have that feeling of another season of him in our shirt.

Anyways, fingers crossed he gets a couple tonight. Don't really get any animosity in regards to what England means to Kane, ie if it would mean more winning a trophy with his country. It seems blinkered at best to not appreciate that he has done everything in his power to bring success to Spurs, more than 99% could have ever expected upon seeing him as a slightly awkward lumbering youth prospect starting out in his career for us.

If you aren't England but would still like to see England win because of Kane, you then to have a word with yourself.

This is the guy that said in that Neville golf course interview that he's rather win something with England than with Spurs.

Kane initially put feelers out to Martin O'Neill to play for Ireland when he was Ireland manager and Kane was on loan at Norwich.

Rather than Kane being the one player that actually cares about the club. The line we were always told. Kane was the one player whose representatives thought him staying at Spurs could get him trophies.

I'm Irish and I want England to win. And part of that is Harry Kane. That said, I cheer England in any tournament we aren't in because they support us and I can't reconcile loving Tottenham and hating the national team because of brick that happened centuries ago. Makes no sense to me.

On Kane, let's not kid ourselves. He was an Arsenal fan. He's not at Spurs because it was always his dream. On the Ireland thing, I can understand that. Everyone wants to play international football for a lot of reasons, it didn't look like he was good enough for the Premier League at that point and his dad is Irish. He's no worse than Grealish or Rice who did actually represent Ireland at numerous levels. I've nothing but respect and admiration for Kane for his skill, dedication and his professionalism. It doesn't matter what his background is, although I would love to believe he's Tottenham through and through, he's been the best player I've ever seen in our shirt if not necessarily the most talented.

I'd be delighted to see him lift that trophy tonight.

And I'd be delighted for England. Its about time they stopped being the Tottenham of international football.

I'm Irish and I want England to win. And part of that is Harry Kane. That said, I cheer England in any tournament we aren't in because they support us and I can't reconcile loving Tottenham and hating the national team because of brick that happened centuries ago. Makes no sense to me.

On Kane, let's not kid ourselves. He was an Arsenal fan. He's not at Spurs because it was always his dream. On the Ireland thing, I can understand that. Everyone wants to play international football for a lot of reasons, it didn't look like he was good enough for the Premier League at that point and his dad is Irish. He's no worse than Grealish or Rice who did actually represent Ireland at numerous levels. I've nothing but respect and admiration for Kane for his skill, dedication and his professionalism. It doesn't matter what his background is, although I would love to believe he's Tottenham through and through, he's been the best player I've ever seen in our shirt if not necessarily the most talented.

And I'd be delighted for England. Its about time they stopped being the Tottenham of international football.

I have a Scottish mate whose philosophy on international football is ABE (anyone but England) and yet is also a die hard United fan. It’s a bit hypocritical to say the least. If you don’t like England, but support rangers or Celtic and don’t like any English club team then at least you’re consistent.

He's no different than Kyle Walker. I didn't cheer for him when he won with Emirates Marketing Project.

I'll be up for Italy tonight due to antics of some England fans booing other teams national anthems and other disrespectful behaviour, but at the same time I wouldn't be bothered if England win and would be delighted for Kane.

If Ireland aren't in a competition (which is becoming the norm again) I'll support the team that has a Spurs player in it because I want Spurs players to do well, I don't see the issue with that and non-English people being up for England because of Kane.

I have a Scottish mate whose philosophy on international football is ABE (anyone but England) and yet is also a die hard United fan. It’s a bit hypocritical to say the least. If you don’t like England, but support rangers or Celtic and don’t like any English club team then at least you’re consistent.
B97D21FE-DB5D-4DCE-BADE-BA0C2936761C.gif

If Ireland aren't in a competition (which is becoming the norm again) I'll support the team that has a Spurs player in it because I want Spurs players to do well, I don't see the issue with that and non-English people being up for England because of Kane.

Why though? It doesn't help Tottenham.

Look what happened Lloris. His form fell off a cliff. He went out got a drink driving conviction.

They are players contracted temporarily to a team you support. They aren't your mates.

I'll be up for Italy tonight due to antics of some England fans booing other teams national anthems and other disrespectful behaviour, but at the same time I wouldn't be bothered if England win and would be delighted for Kane.

Every team has there segment of idiot followers.
England fans are an easy target.

8 seasons at Spurs then decided they would be better off at Emirates Marketing Project?

Or are you refering to the fake constructed narrative around them?

No, I mean that Walker going to City meant he went to a direct rival of ours. Why would I cheer for them?

Ireland aren’t in Euro 2020 and England are no more a rival of ours than anyone else. So if I’ve got to pick someone to support, England makes the most sense to me because that’s where Spurs are from and their captain is Harry Kane.

And Kane hasn’t left Spurs yet. If he did, I’d still want England to win (assuming they aren’t playing us) but wouldn’t be rooting for Kane as much.

Seen the front page of The National today?

No, I mean that Walker going to City meant he went to a direct rival of ours. Why would I cheer for them?

Ireland aren’t in Euro 2020 and England are no more a rival of ours than anyone else. So if I’ve got to pick someone to support, England makes the most sense to me because that’s where Spurs are from and their captain is Harry Kane.

And Kane hasn’t left Spurs yet. If he did, I’d still want England to win (assuming they aren’t playing us) but wouldn’t be rooting for Kane as much.

Kane has a a season left maybe two.

The changing from England from a mess of an international team that player hated turning up to play for into a club team atmosphere has had a huge effect on Ireland.
If World Cup 2018 had have been like South Africa etc Declan Rice would be playing for Ireland right now.
https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...ames-made-his-mind-up-to-switch-40521629.html

Ireland are competing for players right now with them. How you support Rice and Grealish in an English shirt I don't get.

Back