• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

£105m plus add-ons, so the total paid is probably well short of the £142m.

Maybe Kane will be something like £140m base and going up to £180m with add-ons?

Challenge with be the debate over how much covid has changed life
Covid hasn’t changed life for premium products
Players at the very elite level are of a premium now

So City offer £85m + add-ons to a max of £100m
Plus they have said we can bid for their players

Hahahahahahaha that's insulting

£150m cash in one go or go away
This is the start of it. I think the end of it is Emirates Marketing Project getting the player that they want. The key thing is for Levy to ensure that we don't end up selling at the 11th hour with no time left to replace the player.

My thoughts are that we'll end up getting the equivalent of about £130m for Harry. I just hope it is closer to the start of the window than the end.

This is the start of it. I think the end of it is Emirates Marketing Project getting the player that they want. The key thing is for Levy to ensure that we don't end up selling at the 11th hour with no time left to replace the player.

My thoughts are that we'll end up getting the equivalent of about £130m for Harry. I just hope it is closer to the start of the window than the end.
Well I’d say as it’s reported by Romano it’s made up fill for the press

Not really as he doesn’t need to sell. If anything it will be painful for City as we hold all of the cards.

Kane holds the cards not the club. Why shouldn’t he brickhouse levy when they had a gentlemen’s agreement?

Kane holds the cards not the club. Why shouldn’t he brickhouse levy when they had a gentlemen’s agreement?

Didnt Modric have one of those?!?

Seriously though, if they did have one then I'm sure Levy would have said that he's listen to any offers but would need to protect the club's interest and only sell him for fair value.

And therein lies the get out - we think fair value is say £150m. If Kane wants out, he might think he's only worth £100m

Back